Sunday, December 11, 2011

Advice about girl falls for best guy friend that has a girlfriend?

Soo... I REALLY like my friend. And we used to have mutual feelings for each other and we talked about it and stuff but we both liked other people. Now I don't like anyone else, but he started going out with the other girl a week ago. I hung out with him yesterday and the whole time I couldn't help but think about how good we'd be together. I really want something to happen with him, soon. I need advice for how to get him to realize he shouldn't be with her. Please help, this is really sucking.Advice about girl falls for best guy friend that has a girlfriend?
like always good friendship turn to love, Im sure he feel for you but he lack the courage, fight to get him, don't let go, look at him in the eyes and tell him that you like him

No comments:

Post a Comment