Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Pisces-Aquarius-Cancer love triangle...is this for real?

Hey, thanks for reading this and I need some help with this dilemma鈥?br>




I know I should use horoscope personalities and everything about fit us so well鈥?



Okay so



I鈥檓 the pisces, and my moon sign is Taurus



He the aquarius and his moon sign is gemini



She (she also one of my bestest friends) is a Cancer, her moon sign is Virgo



We were all into horoscopes a while back, but im still into them.



Can you please help me out with this dilemma,



Let me explain this to you people, please read through all of this鈥?



Okay, so the aquarius moved here a while back, and we were all friends at first except me and this other pisces girl were friends with him and closer to him first, we were his first bestfriends. I even flirted a little here and their, and everyone throught he liked me because he looked at me sometimes, stared at me, was nice to me, treated me really nicely, ect. But I was mean to him and treated him like any other guy friend, I would be myself around him and apparently I鈥檓 鈥榤anly鈥?like I punch guys, joke with them (dirty jokes), I call names, and was perverted and made dirty jokes around him and basically .. yeah.



After two months and a 陆 of that, I think to moved on to the Cancer or he was trying to make me jelous. He tried to make me jelous when it was obvious before, he would say stuff like 鈥業 cant wait to go back and hug my girlfriend (even through he her ex) and he always talked about girls around me, I don鈥檛 know if he playing with me or not.



But anyways, since he moved on to the cancer he been making obvious moves that he likes her. He even changed his fb relationship ship status to 鈥業n a relationship with ________鈥?I don鈥檛 know if its to make me jelous or not, since before it sounded like I rejected him. And she been talking about that Cancer girl around me too, saying she hot, she the hottest girl on earth, she nice, how she not a whore (apparently I鈥檓 a whore to him (but he was joking, and I call him names too), and she really prude), about how much she likes her, and it bothering me now because now I like him. I can鈥檛 stop thinking about him, and he told me I had good cooking skills so I even cooked something for him last week.



Anyways whenever their around me, He tries to hold her hand, hug her, cuddle with her, ect.ect.



But whenever we talk, we have chemistry, and sometimes it even sounds like me likes me. A lot of people even said wed be a cuter couple since we talk a lot and we act like friends around eachother. Before whenever I told him that im pissed off at him, he tried to make things better, kept on apologizing, and he was really sweet. He still does that sometimes, but now it feels as if Im losing him to her. And She doesn鈥檛 even like him that much, it seems as if she has some ( a little ) bit of feelings for him, but they arent as strong as mine.



I think the reason he liked me before was because I kept ignoring him, playing hard to get, I was 鈥榙ifferent鈥?from the average girl since I鈥檓 a really loud, and open person. But now I don鈥檛 know what I should do, I really want him now.



Sometimes when I even think of him, tears start to form in my eyes. I really want to confess, but what if he actually likes her? He always tell my friends and I that she pretty鈥ute鈥ot, but he never tells her himself. He even attempted to ask her out, but she sorta rejected, but it looks like they鈥檙e going out.



Like he even told me a million times that I鈥檓 pretty鈥?that I鈥檓 nice鈥?that im perfect鈥?that I look better without makeup鈥? That I look beautiful when I smile鈥?and whenever I think about the old times it makes me really sad.



I actually think he liked me before, but lately he wasn鈥檛 too into the Cancer girl lately鈥?is their anyway to snatch him away? Or make him like me?



I even asked the Cancer girl myself (she my bestfriend) she said she didn鈥檛 like him that much, and she doesn鈥檛 really care.



What should I do? Should I get over him? Is he just playing hard to get? Or are his feelings real about the Cancer? He even told me secrets that she doesn鈥檛 know because apparently He doesn鈥檛 want him to judge her鈥?Oh I鈥檓 so heartbroken and confused right now.



How should I act around him to make him like me? I don鈥檛 know what to do鈥 really want him now, what should I do to make him like me? I really like him and I don鈥檛 know if this is love or not? Whenever I think about him my heart even beats a little faster, and when I see him walking I always hope that he鈥檒l say hi (he usually does).



I really think that me and him are better for eachother, because we know were not perfect and he has seen my flaws before and I鈥檝e seen his, and were really comfortable with eachother. I really like him, and it seems like he likes me too sometimes. But although sometimes he told me I鈥檓 annoying, and when I give him space he starts to freak out and he wants me to be annoying again.



What should I do to make him like me? Or should I just letMy Pisces-Aquarius-Cancer love triangle...is this for real?
hey, sorry i didn't really read the story but i read the last question. if you did not confess ur love with him, then just do. tell him that you like him. all the bes. sorry once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment