Sunday, December 11, 2011

My girlfriend lied to me about spending time with her friends when she was really with an ex-boyfriend.?

A bit of history real quick, two weeks prior to the event I'm about to mention I found her texting an old boyfriend, it was about nothing though. and she lied to me when I asked who it was when I had saw his name. So, recently she said she was hanging out with her two friends Joey and Joe which is totally fine with me as they've been friends for a long time, and the two guys have girlfriends. But, I find out from my girl's best friend an ex named Josh was at her house. i confront her and she says that when she feels like shes losing someone she lies and she doesn't want to. Then she gives me her life story about her rough upbringing and how it affected her mentally and I'm the first person she actually wants to get help so she doesn't be ';that person'; anymore and lie when she doesn't want to. She says lyings worked in the past, but now she sees what how bad it made me feel and she wants to do whatever it takes to get me back. If she really goes through with help, should i take her backMy girlfriend lied to me about spending time with her friends when she was really with an ex-boyfriend.?
Shes trying to take your anger and misdirect it into sympathy for her- If shes lying to you about things like that, she doesn't respect you, you are getting played, she may not be sleeping around but she is trying to make a puss out of you- Let her know that you are srry for the way she was brought up, and that you do care and are there for her, but that kind of **** will not fly!! Make sure she understands that you will not tolerate that bull and stick to your gunz-My girlfriend lied to me about spending time with her friends when she was really with an ex-boyfriend.?
she prolly just didn't want you to worry about anything...
she is a b*tch! just relax and take a break for a while and really show her that your not messing around. if you let her in easy you will be getting hurt again later on. if you love someone you shouldnt be with anothr man nor woman
Her best friend ratted her out? Wow... really now... Are you sure she doesn't have any feelings whatsoever for her ex boyfriend? It's your choice if you want to take her back or not. But if you do, be very cautious.
I think that if you really like her and want to be with her then you should give her another chance entil she does it again. kinda like probation. then if she does do it again then you know what she is talking is bull. everyone deserves a scond chance. but if you dont want her back then tell her to get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment