Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is it OK to let your girlfriend stay over at a house party...?

- She loves to party %26amp; getting drunk with this guys and girlfriends (more guys than girls) that she've known before me-in another town - like she did the last 4 years of college.

- She had something with one of the guys when she was single last year (and drunk at the party), but no more feelings for him since dating me and he has a gf. now

- She says she is going to sleep at her sisters house, cuz she knows I'm not OK with the other stuff - but how do I know if it's not just made up to calm me down.

- I don't get along with her guyfriends (I haven't met them, and I'm not sure if I want - neither they are. They HipHop - Me Rock), so I don't really fit in there, but she asked if I wanna join.

- There are some guys that wanna hook up with her, she told me, cuz she wants to be honest with me

- She says she is in love with me and doesn't want anybody else, I need to trust her



Is it reasonable that I'm worried?Is it OK to let your girlfriend stay over at a house party...?
Ill start off by saying that if she hasnt giving you a reason to mistrust her, then you should go ahead and give her the benefit of the doubt.



That said... it sounds like the two of you are so different.. do you really have enough in common to stay together?Is it OK to let your girlfriend stay over at a house party...?
Well its understandable that your worried about this. If guys want to hook up with your girlfriend at a party then they will engage. But if she says she loves you, then you should let it go man. I know its hard but at least shes honest about the hooking up part.

No comments:

Post a Comment