Sunday, December 11, 2011

Some other guy kissed my girlfriend? cheating or taken advantage of?

We were talking on the phone and we got in a fight. She was at a hockey tourney with some friends. We discussed a break and we stopped talking on the phone and she began crying hard to the point of heaving and shaking. So she went in the bathroom. Some boy came in and comforted her as she started talking about how much she loved me. Then the dude propped up her head and kissed her for 3 seconds and she said she puckered by reaction. She said she didnt know what was going on since her eyes were closed from crying the whole time.she was shocked and then after about 2 seconds into the kiss he tried to jam his tongue in her mouth and he tasted cigerettes. She then put out her arms and pushed off. She said the taste like snapped her out of shock and the wrong feeling she already had. She texted the boy and said ';i never wanna do that again'; ';that was a mistake...she doesnt talk to him anymore. doesnt even hug other boys anymore cuz she is scared is that cheating or getting taken advantage of?Some other guy kissed my girlfriend? cheating or taken advantage of?
if she texted the boy and said i never wanna do that again'; ';that was a mistake i think she was cheating. she is basically admitting she had a role in it and saying in retrospect it was a mistake. I know no matter how hard i was crying i wouldnt let a guy who is not my bf get near enough to kiss me...much less actually kiss me for a min!! if she was taken advantage of, she wouldnt have called it a mistakeSome other guy kissed my girlfriend? cheating or taken advantage of?
if she kissed him back then its cheatin if she didnt kiss him back then its not cheating the guy just took advantage of her
She didn't cheat. She was vunerable and a creep took advantage of that.
I think she was taken advantage of. If I'm crying in the bathroom, talking about how much I love my boyfriend, and some guy kisses me -- it'll take me a second to process what's going on before I push him away. But I didn't want to kiss him, I didn't ask him to kiss me, and I didn't know what was happening ... there's no cheating involved there.
  • relaxers for summer
  • custom myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment