Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have a crush on a guy with a girlfriend PLEASE HELP!! :-(?

Me and him had a class together at school and we became friends. I started to get a crush on him before he started goin out with this girl. Were on our summer vacation now and I haven't seen him in a while. I sent him a forward the kind you send to friend like pick which number you think I am or whatever and he picked that I was cute and datable. He asked me if in the future if we could be together I have no idea how to react to that should I read more into it then what is there or could he really like me?I have a crush on a guy with a girlfriend PLEASE HELP!! :-(?
ahaha i just got through with that problem.

i beeet he thinks you're interesting %26amp; could see you

being his girlfriend in the near future. either way, i think

he'll like you sooner or later, even if he has a girlfriend or so.



i've already been through this ****, it's terrible. i got played by

this guy, %26amp; now he likes me, he broke up with his gf for me.

and yeah. but go for it girly, if you really like him.I have a crush on a guy with a girlfriend PLEASE HELP!! :-(?
ohh theyre always fun.

but i always feel bad

just beome really good friends with him

and when they break up dont ask him out

wait for hm to ask you out,

No comments:

Post a Comment