Sunday, December 11, 2011

Whats with this guy....?

I鈥檝e known this guy for past 3 or 4 yrs鈥?We鈥檝e become good friends鈥?We chat till late midnight鈥r even call-up鈥?br>


But recently I noticed a few things about him鈥?br>
1. He really attentive when I talk something, though I don鈥檛 look at him鈥?But whenever I do, he just looks somewhere else鈥?br>
2. If I catch him looking at me, he looks deep in my eyes.. and gives way to a sweet-soft smile..

3. When he speaks to someone, and if I鈥檓 around鈥e just keeps turning around, keeping an eye on me鈥?br>
4. He famous with my girlfriends.. and they鈥檙e just crazy about him鈥?But doesn鈥檛 talk about himself with my other girlfriends, but to me鈥nd that just so rare鈥?br>
5. Whenever I talk to him about a guy, who just got interested in me %26amp; asked me out.. He laughs out and says, you鈥檙e popular.. But then, his expression becomes somewhat sad and angry kinda鈥?br>
6. I鈥檝e often noticed that whenever he stares at me secretly鈥?his eyes are full of love, care and concern鈥?

7. He appreciated me openly many a times about my dressing sense and my rawness(I just be who I am.. and I do whatever I feel like and say things I鈥檝e got on my mind)..

8. He observes my every action very closely.. He knows me better than myself鈥?He can just make out with my eyes as to what I鈥檓 thinking of鈥?and when do I get mood-swings鈥?br>
9. He knows my likes and dislikes very well.. even though I鈥檝e not shared anything as such with him about me鈥?br>


He got a matured ideology鈥nd I guess, I am able to match up with him to some extent鈥?br>
But, What got into him鈥?br>


If it true that he likes me鈥hat kind of love is it鈥?

Pure %26amp; true love..

OR

Just a time-being lover鈥?br>


Somehow I feel that he seductive..

How do I know if its that way...



I'm just sooooooo confused...Whats with this guy....?
he obviously likes you ... but u won't know what kind of love it is w/out trying out the relationship!



GL:)Whats with this guy....?
Sooooooo boring to read such kinda things again...search for answers to some earlier similar q's....
1. u r so lucky i feel jealous that you found him first. 2. try flirting and doing that stuff back. 3. dont play games, because evven if he is mature, most guys dont understand the ';i want you thats y i am annoying you'; games.

hope i helped good luck!! d:
Well, all I can say here this is a pure %26amp; true love. He definitely loves you. But, do you love him? Think about that first and than do what you think is best to do!



Hope this helps!
He is in love with you go and propose him
From the information that you have given above, I tell you that he is the best partner for you.....

Love doesn,t have any negative things in it. So you need to become his lover rather than a girl friend.

You can share your day to day affairs with him more than any one. And its your choice whether to choose him as your life partner or not. But you must accepy him as a true lover now. I think you are satisfied with my advice.
aaaaaaaaa may be he likes u. by d way i didnt read all that stuff.
open your eyes girl!

he's so madly in love with you!!!



if you feel the same way about him then its perfect!! ( %26amp; ur very lucky and im very jealous! =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment