Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I set a guy up to make his girlfriend think he is cheating on her?

The whole reason that they are together is nonsence. She knows it and I know it. We both are very much in love with each other. I want her back and all i need to do is get them back apart. (it all falls down to her parents liking me more than they did the last guy). Anyone got any answers? We are all adults by the way.How can I set a guy up to make his girlfriend think he is cheating on her?
hmm.. Did try ebooks LOL I don't know much but there was an ebook ';how to make anyone fall in love';How can I set a guy up to make his girlfriend think he is cheating on her?
I think you're going to get a lot of angry responses.



But um, about your question, that's pretty hard. Why don't you just tell him you like him? If he really likes you, he would leave her. I mean, that's pretty messed up but if that's the case, then.. you get him back.



But what good ever comes from tricking someone? If you were tricked, you would be pissed right? So why do it to him, especially since you love him so much, right?
thats just messed up and creepy
if she love u.. then y is she wid himm?... dats jus rong man.. breakin sum1's relationship to make urself happy... dats not true love..
erm why is it nonsence that they are together.
Dude you are a crazy person.



You could just set up a fake yahoo email account and send seductive emails to the guy and figure out how to have her find them.



Or you could be less of a stalker and just talk to her.
you f*ckin b*llox get a life and move on
If were all adults why are you acting like a child? To me it just sounds like your jealous because She has moved on and your still hung up on her. If you are a adult grow up and get over her. That's what adults do.

No comments:

Post a Comment