Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i get a guy with a girlfriend to date me?!?

so i was friends with this boy since this summer and hes been dating my bff since fourth grade for nine months. one night me and him hooked up and for a month we were secretly seeing each other but than i told her and she flipped out and hates me but is still dating him and she beat the crap out of me a little over a week ago. but me and him still talk and he says he misses me and stuff and im like head over heels for him and he says he likes me but says he still loves her so idk what to do i realllllly want him to be mine not hers and i need advice!How do i get a guy with a girlfriend to date me?!?
stay away from her!! she sounds dangerous!!



also, from the sounds of it, HE IS NOT WORTH IT. if he really liked you he would dump her for you. PERIOD. no excuses. you shouldn't have to be his 'dirty little secret' by sneaking around with you all the time!



also, he did tell you that he loves her, clearly he needs to sort his head out cos he's obviously messing you around big time.



my advice, get over him! and asap before she hurts you again :-s



good luck!!!How do i get a guy with a girlfriend to date me?!?
thats really bad your ganna destroy his relation ship just find some one else
He's got you both on a leash.



You don't want to read this, but in 2 years time you'll thank me, just ignore him. He obviously doesn't have any major feelings for either you or your friend.



And why did you cheat on your best friend? how could you. O.o
First of all this guy is clearly a douche and is probably using you for his own satisfaction, secondly he probably doesnt want a relationship with you, and finally everything about your situation is kind of immoral, i suggest leaving this entire situation alone

No comments:

Post a Comment