Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i deal with my girlfriend's guy friend who likes her alot and call her everyday.?

My girlfriend have a guy friend who liked her for a long time, he has been chasing her for like a year now. He calls her everyday, especially while i'm at work and they are both free. He always ask her to go do stuff together, just them two. He also treats her really well, he even bought her a ipod. the hard things is that they become pretty close, so it's hard for me to fight him, cuz my girlfriend would probably get mad. my gf does not like him as much as me, but i consider him a threat



So what should i do with this guy, confront him or just leave them along or something else?



Thanks for any help.How do i deal with my girlfriend's guy friend who likes her alot and call her everyday.?
I have a few guy friends that I am really close too. And we do things with out my man some times. But there is a reason they are my friend and not my man.

If she wanted to be with this guy she would already. Take some time to get to know him better, you may see why she thinks he is so cool. And maybe you can help set him up with someone you now. It makes you look good that you are willing to be a bigger man and understand and trust her.



If all else ';keep your friends close and you enemy's closer!';How do i deal with my girlfriend's guy friend who likes her alot and call her everyday.?
Include him, but make out with her and let him know she is yours.
I HATE people like that.



Anyway....



what happens happens, but remember, nice guys usually come in last...
I agree with your first answer.....
Is she really your girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment