Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm a guy. My Ex-girlfriend just left me for another girl.. I don't get it. why, and what now?

We went out for almost 2 years, and broke up because we were always fighting. Afterwards we stayed really close and were still friends with benefits. Then one day she told me we could no longer talk, because she had found someone new. Turns out, her “someone new” is actually another girl on her college softball team. She always used to be so weirded out by all the gay girls on her team, and at first I thought that being around so many lesbians eventually made it seem normal, so she’s confusing friendship for more than that. But now they sleep in the same bed every night, and she says “I’m not gay, I just like this one girl”, but I feel like that’s how it always starts. Obviously they seem pretty serious about this and she may have even told her she loves her. I accept this if it’s true, but I feel like she might be jumping in too deep to what could be just a phase. She seems to want to move on with her life and forget me, so I don’t know what to do or how to grasp this...I'm a guy. My Ex-girlfriend just left me for another girl.. I don't get it. why, and what now?
There is nothing to grasp let her live her life. If she is lesbian she could have found happiness. If she isn't then she is trying it out. Maybe she is just to scared to tell anyone the truth right now. I can tell you from experiance you didn't turn her gay and it has nothing to do with you.



One of the last guys I was with was so freaked out about me being with a girl now. He always needed to be told that he didn't turn me lesbian. I told him he didn't ';turn'; me lesbian the pussy did.I'm a guy. My Ex-girlfriend just left me for another girl.. I don't get it. why, and what now?
Well,she really gotta move on with her life mate.

Find someone who really loves you and care about you.

She got someone that she love now and its your turn to find the person.She is gay mate...



Good luck.
u cant give her what she wants
it sounds like she wanted man who was emotionally there for her and you went and she says she's not this girl is not gay but i would twice before try to hook up with you she might meet guy that she will fall in love with if want her back in your life than take of her emotions make her very special also read lots books on romance and passion and write her lots poems and then work yourself slowing back into life when do all this start to cry a lot in front of her she will come running to you i promise if you do all these things
She probably just feels something for the other girl. And the other girl is probably giving her what you're not. but if she says ';it's over'; then it's over dude. Face the facts. you just gotta move on
a 2 year relationship can get pretty heavy, and if you were still more than friends even after you broke up, then obviously there was still something there. maybe shes just confused confused because of the committment you guys had. she could possibly be reaching out for anything, and finds comfort within this other girl.

Girls are complicated as i'm sure you know, and the word love can be thrown around a lot. if she isnt seriously gay, she could still love the girl, and if it's a phase, then she'll eventually realize how she really feels and you'll have to be there to support her. If she decides she only likes this other girl as a friend, it's going to be because SHE figures it out, not because you helped her out, so theres not much you can do.

As for her cutting you out of her life, just try to be supportive, and be there if she needs you. She'll have to realize how much you care and value having her in your life.
Ok so your still in love with her and still attach. Well that normal. Don't feel bad cause both of you are young and i'm sure just like anyone would do when they feel and need to try something or someone it's going to happen anyways. You still love her and that is normal but you have to cut loose from it. Cause your only hurting yourself and bring yourself down emotinal trying to figure out your her life. My best advice you sound like a great guy and trust me there are plenty of women who would love someone like you ok. CHEER UP.

(^_^){{goodluck}}
';I'm not gay, I just love this person of the same sex and love to have sex with her';. riiiiiiiight.



Dude, I hate to say it, but, whether you accept it or not is really not needed for your ex to live her life the way that she feels most comfortable and real.



The best I can suggest for you is, if you still care about her, to not blow the relationship you have with her as friends right now, and that's really all you can do. Be a good friend for her. That does not mean you meddle in her relationship. It means you are her friend and support her decisions. She will do the same for you.



Friends is the only option you got right now. Either you can accept that, or you cut the cord completely and move on.
Im really sorry you got dumped... but I am curious... you SEEM fairly well educated... spelling's good... grammar's ok... thought processes on target... why would someone as seemingly ';all together'; as you make an ID just to come on YAs and ask a bunch of strangers about your personal life? It all seems very random... very hit or miss... you know? I dont get it. Dont you have friends?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment