Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm worried about my girlfriend? i'm really worried?

my girlfriend is the love of my life but we do argue from time to time but that's not the issue.



My girlfriends ex used to beat her up when they got really angry at eachother. today we had a particularly spirited arguement she was standing up and i was sitting down. she said something that really frustrated me like she hadn't listened to a word i said. i stood up and sort of grunted in frustration i looked at her and she was wincing like she actually thought i was going to hit her. it tore my heart in two i never want to see that look on her face again. i immediatly snapped out of arguement mode and pulled him into my arms.



i'm a very unaggressive guy especially when it comes to girls. i have had far angrier arguements with other girls where they had no fear at all and why should they i'd never touch a girl like that but i need advice on how to not seem aggressive when i'm angry because her past has obviously made her more sensitive to signs of anger and i don't ever want her to feel scared or intimidated again especially by the one man that loves her more than anything in the world?I'm worried about my girlfriend? i'm really worried?
try to get into as little arguments as possible, but since we're not perfect and arguments do happen, next time, keep your voice calm and dont raise your voice too much. also, dont walk towards her really fast like your about to hit her and dont let your anger show too much on your face and dont grunt or anything like that. also, dont make sudden movements...shes been through alot so be real gentle with her...its kinda like dealing with a scared puppy or a small child, ya know?I'm worried about my girlfriend? i'm really worried?
Your girlfriend is a very lucky women! Tell her that you love her and you would never to anything to hurt her. Let her know that she is safe when shes around you. If it impacts her anymore I think she should seek some counseling. Hope I helped and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment