Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get a girlfriend?

I am 16 and most other guys have girlfriends I don't. I don't even have any real friends. Some kids talk to me but they make excuses not to be around me outside of school.



One kid eats lunch with me but he doesn't talk to me he just reads. I read sometimes. I spend a lot of time with my two favorite teachers because I want to be one. I get to eat lunch with them I find it easier to talk to them.



I have a higher maturity level says most of my teachers. They give me a lot more attention than other kids.



I am kind of nerdy I have glasses. Some girls talk to me but if I ask them out they say I'm sorry but you're not my type. I don't get it I am nice to everyone. Will I ever get a girlfriend? One of my favorite teachers is like me but he's married how's that possiable?How to get a girlfriend?
Get contacts and get off the internet...that just may help.How to get a girlfriend?
its kinda simple, you need to be seen social being nice to people just sometimes doesn't cut it, try changing your hairstyle and your image

try http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting



maybe instead of sticking around the staff, maybe ask them to place you with a group not the jocks and **** just the mid weight kids get to know them and just be yourself and don't show nerves

try and state your intentions but don't make it too obvious to be considered creepy try and appear play full with her ect
To be able to be friends with most of the kids in school, it sounds like you need to be more outgoing. And you need to establish some good friends and be comfortable with that before you should start thinking about getting a girlfriend. If you're really nice, but socially awkward, that will turn off most girls from wanting to go out. So just work on confidence, talk to kids in your classes, and then you can see them at lunch and start a conversation or something. Just get to know a lot of people, be friendly and in control.
Well just be yourself, let them come after you. I dont know whta you look like but here are tips



keep yourself clean

Act normal, dont be walking into class with a giant frown or smile, it will make other people stare at you and talk behind your back... Go shop at hot topic if you want to be noticed and in some special way ';cool';

if hot topic doesn't fit you, DON'T GO TO GAP, go to American eagle. nothing preppy like Fitch, holster, and abrocombie.

Hope this helped! Bye :D!
i think thats why girls wont go out with u cuz ur a nerd lol sorry but ya, i think u should change the way u r, like if u dress different from others then change that and quit hanging out with teachers that shows u have no friends u need to get out their and dnt be affraid
wait until college. thats when people realize the nerds are where its at. right now, just focus on your life. u dont need a girlfriend. im single and nerdy. just keep living your life. :) being yourself is the key to life. :) good luck!
in high school everyone goes for looks over personality, dont worry man stand your ground and dont change. you will find a girl who will like you for who you are guaranteed
Everything comes in time. Keep waiting, keep trying, don't give up hope.
Go to a flirt course.
Just become a bit more social. Find something your into and find people who are into that too. Like the drama kids. They all date each other. and be a bit more confident. Dont spend all your time with your teachers. I know its hard but try to put yourself out there. High school is rough especially for kids who are more mature. You'll find someone eventually I'm sure cuz ';out there, someones gonna love ya, someones gonna love ya, after all!'; ;)

DONT change the way you are. Still stay true to you but just try and get a bit more confident. Don't be the cookie cutter high school kid, that won't get you anywhere and you won't like yourself any more. Like yourself first then someone else will. High school is just a blip in your life, don't let it get to you to much.
  • messenger connection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment