Sunday, December 11, 2011

GUY QUESTION! yes. i know. what else is new ?

Alright. Sooo, i will try to make this as brief as possible.



My ex and i broke up likee, a few months ago. But just recently, i've started to have feelings for my best guy friend. He's always been there for me, giving me advice and helping me w/ any past bf problems. Anyways, a lot of my other friends were telling me how they think he likes me too, because he makes it quite obvious. After hearing this, i was surprised, but happy. I felt bad though, because i've moved on so fast from my ex. Well, my girlfriends were telling me now how they've heard that my best friend is a flirt %26amp; kind of a player. I found this REALLY surprising, because he's always been the more reserved, shy type of guy. My girlfriends say he always has feelings for more than one girl, and when that happens, he can never make up his mind, %26amp; therefore, flirts with all of 'em. I was so surprised, because he never acts like the typical player with me. Just recently, it seems like he's gotten more serious about me, always wanting to hang out with me and me only, calling me on the phone, etc. SO, i guess my Q is: Should i ignore what my friends have heard about him, or should i trust my feelings and try to see him as a GOOD guy, who my best friend is ? I've just been getting so tired of guys that only care about *physical stuff* and flirting with all the girls. When i'm with my best friend, he's always so kind and caring, and seems like a completely different person than what my friends were describing. Help please ? :)



* And i'm sooo sorry for making this kinda long! Thank you all so much for your help! :) *GUY QUESTION! yes. i know. what else is new ?
I agree with N S P, keep what they've said in mind (and think about how reliable the sources are!!!) but dont let that affect your judgements of him. And you might want to ask him about it, but do NOT accuse him of anything.GUY QUESTION! yes. i know. what else is new ?
My advice is talk to him face to face and ask him about what your friends have said, if hes your best friend you should be able to tell whether hes lying or not. Make sure that he knows that your not accusing him of anything and explain that you've started to have feelings for him.



Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment