Sunday, December 11, 2011

If my girlfriend doesn't want me to go to a part this weekend, should I go anyway?

I'm 16 years old, my girlfriend of 7 months is in Europe right now. I was invited to an end-of-the-year party, a pool-party and sleep over with girls/guys. My girlfriend has not responded to my message yet, but in the past she's been a bit defensive about me going to a party that has other girls there. I hate how I'd have to ask permission and I really want to get in touch with old friends. She's afraid I'm going to cheat on her, of course I believe I can control myself, I love her very much and wouldn't dare hook up with somebody else.

Anyways, what's your opinion?If my girlfriend doesn't want me to go to a part this weekend, should I go anyway?
She is all the way in Europe probably partying to so don't even ask if you can just go..



Have some control over yourself buddy thats kinda

sad if you have to ask your gf who is all the way in Europe if u

can go to a year end party with all your friends...



Just say to her ';I'm going to this party. Don't worry and trust me please. I Love you and can't wait till you get back ill talk to you tomorrow after the party and ill tell you how it went, have a goodnight';



Trust is really important because if she doesn't trust u she just gonna keep u lock up all the time and when u look back your gonna feel dumb for letting her control where u can go and where u cant..



Your the man of relationship you should be the controlling one

if anything...If my girlfriend doesn't want me to go to a part this weekend, should I go anyway?
Never. Under any curcumstances. Ever. Leave when a woman asks you to stay. Its bad luck.
well i think you should.

shes being too overprotective



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080614104352AAeEVEf%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJbliEu8_QgugUxQJ7VTxNo_lg9ptlIIW4w--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=
If i was a girl i would be scared u know the girls aren't always lets say....clothed
if u love her then dont go cuz u might start to like another girl
Well...if you go anyways she will get mad at you. Even if you didn't cheat on her! But I would go to see my old friends and stuff! Its your choice!!!!
tell her what you just said ...that of course you can control yourself...

call her when you are there...

she needs to be able to trust you...

im sure it will all be fine...

i would go if i was you....i no you said you love her..

so why would you do anyhting...that your not sappost to do..

its just a party...im sure it will all be fine... : )...
I think that if you want to go and you know that you can control it then she should have no problem and she should have enough faith and trust in you to beilieve that you wont betray her.
urmmmmmmm, if she dnt know it wont hurt her but if she finds out shell most likly dump u, trust me i know it happend 2 me and now im single, but im only 14
She's in Europe, she's having fun of her own so she has no right to keep u. I don't think u should have even asked her in the first place, through messages or anything-u should just go. She's not your mother, she has no right to tell u. You should go and if she really limits your freedom and doesn't trust u THAT MUCH then maybe u should rethink your relationship....
My opinion is definitley do not go. You can make your own decisions yourself youre not asking her to okay every deceison so i dont think shes being controlling because she has every right to be upset. If my boyfriend went to that party i would be terribly upset. I trust my boyfriend more than anyone else and he trusts me but thats just something you dont do. Give your girl peace of mind while shes on vaca in Europe. You want her to have fun not be worrying about you. If you really do love her than im sure you can sacrafice one party for her.
Just go!!!!!

Look if she tells you not to do stuff then she aint worth it or she can't trust you..



Just go. How about you go and have ur gf in a mood for what a week? She'll get over it.



Or....



Not go to the party, miss out on an awsome time with your old buddies, sit at home like a loser and do nothing? And then have the crappy feeling of seeing pictures on myspace/bebo while you weren't there?



Do it, lifes too short :)
It seems that she doesn't trust you. you should start to consider your relationship, because she should not be controlling you for every single thing you do. if she has trust issues with you and other girls, you should bring it up and talk to her about it, because as time goes on, it will be harder to bring this up and could lead to a break up.



you can't have a healthy relationship without trust. seems like you have a lot of trust in her, because you're not worried about her in europe. she should have the same trust in you.



this is my advice, it's your choice whether or not to accept it.
Go anyway, just try to convince her theres nothing to worry about and shes too good to cheat on.
She's just being jealous, tell her you refuse to miss out on seeing old friends, you would never get with another girl, and go to that partay! HAVE FUN!!!!
pretend for 5 seconds that you don't have a girlfriend. now ask yourself that if you went to that party would you possibly hook up with someone.

if your answer is yes, then there is a very good chance that something could happen at one of those parties that could ruin your relationship with your GF.

if you really love her, you wont go. there will be other parties, but finding another girlfriend who you love as much as this one could be a little harder.
go
people are saying if you love her you shouldnt go,

but if she loved you

she would trust you and want you to be happy

if youve been dating for seven months,

shouldnt she know if she can trust you or not?

i mean in relationships trust is a big thing.

you should tell her that you really want to meet your old friends

and if she wont let you

that aint a good girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment