Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you deal when the guy you like gets a girlfriend?

Well this guy I really like %26amp; hes also my best guy friend, he has a new gf %26amp; it sucks of how much I like him.. Well Its really getting on my nerves %26amp; i think i'm jealous. How do I ignore them %26amp; stop thinking about him. He's sister is my best friend so when we all hang out hes always there. How can I stop being so crazy %26amp; to just continue to be friends with him without getting hurt.How do you deal when the guy you like gets a girlfriend?
just erase all thoughts from your mind of you liking him trust me it works.How do you deal when the guy you like gets a girlfriend?
Avoid being around him when he's around his gf that will take your mind off of him having a gf and you can try dating some one else not to get him jelous but. To get rid of your feelings for him or just wait till they break up and tell him u like him
Oh, I can relate. Just stay being his friend.

Cause when that girl and him break up, you'll be there to be a friend and comfort him.



The best relationships are the ones constantly rooted in friendship.

So, if you guys ever go out, and break up, keep your friendship alive. Cause that's the real thing, that will always last. '



And who knows? Being his friend could pay off one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment