Sunday, December 11, 2011

I like a guy that my ';friend'; also may like...what to do?

so there's this girl who I've known for 3 years and we used to be best friends but we gradually drifted away

she's very popular and preppy and a big flirt

no guy is offlimits to her including guys with girlfriends that are her friends

she's extremely manipulative to her friends and mean to her enemies

so I decided to stay on her good side but not be within manipulating limit.



I started to like this guy a few months ago.

but shed flirt with him although she liked someone else

I told her I liked him so shed stop

she did



but for the past week I've been visiting family and not been at school

my extremely good friend told me that she and him have now became all buddy buddy on each other.

to the point where she has a picture of him in her locker

they aren't a couple and I haven't directly asked her if she likes him but I will when I get back



but at this point im so angry that she's putting a move on him even though she knows I like him

we r good enough friends that she shouldn't do this



I just have no idea how to handle the situation.I like a guy that my ';friend'; also may like...what to do?
you tell your friend what shes doing if she knows that you like this guy then shes really not a friend at all then

\





then your tell the guys whats up lol

No comments:

Post a Comment