Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cheating.. should you tell the guys girlfriend?

hey my name is Maelina and im 14 years old. ive dated this guy for 4 months and i lost my virginity to him. after that he broke up with me and i was so hurt becuz i gave him a special part of me that i only wanted for someone that loves me and would never leave me like he told me. well i had sex with him after we broke up.. a day before he asked another girl out. well he didnt talk 2 me the next day in school because he was with his new girl and i cried so much that day cuz he basiclly used me that night he knew he was gonna ask that girl out. well he took that girls virginity also. and now they have been dating for 5 months and 2 months ago he asked me to come over to hang out wit him soo i did i was happy he was talking to me again. soo i got there and i didnt expect this to happen but he pulled me on his couch and started unbuttoning my pants and i told him to stop he was a girlfriend and he said so.. soo i just continued with him we had sex. and then he told me that his moms gonna be there soon so i had to leave. and now i feel bad about having him cheat on his girlfriend. he told me to not tell anyone at all. soo i didnt until today and now this girl is telling me i have to tell his girl but i dont want her to get hurt like i did it was a terrible feeling. should i tell his girlfriend????? what would you do? im scared shes gonna get girls to kick my ***. how do i tell her if i do tell her???Cheating.. should you tell the guys girlfriend?
dont tell her. your just gonna cause problems for yourself. you think this guy cares about the other girl? hell have another one lined up in a week. whatever it takes 2 get laid ;)Cheating.. should you tell the guys girlfriend?
First of all..Stop having sex, with him or any boy. You are 14 and you should be enjoying being a teenager, its the best time of your life. Sex only complicates things as you can see. Unfortunately there are alot of boys that just want to do it and they will say and do anything to get it. Those are the same boys that wouldn't be there for you if you got in trouble. I would hate to see you get into a situation even scarier than this is just to have to deal with it all on your own. As for the girlfriend, yeah, she is gonna be mad if you tell her. It is probably the right thing to do, but at the same time it will cause bigger problems for you. Walk away from him and have nothing to do with him anymore. He will only continue to hurt you, and if you tell his GF what happened he will just call you a liar. You are the bigger person in this situation right now, show him that. Liars and cheats ALWAYS get found out...His time will come. By Grad, there won't be a girl that will want to date him because he will have burnt all his bridges. Good luck sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment