Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I keep this going with a girl who is pregnant?

Well how do I began........I have a one and a half year old kid and now a 10 week pregnant girlfriend who I think is seeing someone else.She just moved out of her moms house and in to her own apt.For right now I live 4 hour away from her and go see her and my child every weekend.We had a big fight that went all the way to court ,and now we both just realized that we both still love each other and should give it a try again .Well when she told me she was pregnant,she said that she did not want to keep it and I did.She said that she just could not do this right now and there was no way right now that we could,so after that I was like maybe she is right and I was like we can't have this.So she went back home and it seemed like her mom and her friends told her they would help.so it as like if there is going to be someone there to help me then we our have this baby!!!I was mad as hell.To me it seem that she wanted out of her mom house to getting pregnant lead to her mom saying you have to go and I will pay half of your rent and that what is going on right now!I was mad as hell and I did say some mean things.There was a time I tried to brake up because I was not happy with what was going on,but she did not want to do that,but she did say if I don't love her then someone else will.Will a few weeks ago it seem like she stop caling me as much as she did, and she seemed like she only could talk for a few sec,and one time we just did not talk to each other for a day.Well the first day at her apt I picked up her cell phone and seen that she had been talking to some guy that she was dating right before we had got back together.She had said that she quit talking to him because she said she loved me.So in her cell I had seen that she had called him and he had called her.Then in the text it it said that he was going to get a room and she said yeah ok!So when I asked her about the text she lied and she she did not text him,and the about 3 min later she said im sorry I did talk with him.She hit me with well you said you were going to brake up with me and I just need someone to talk to.Every time I bring up the text she acts as if I did not read the dam thing.What should I do?I know she is the type of girl that if one guy ain't loving her she will go some where else and get it!How do I keep this going with a girl who is pregnant?
Sounds like she is very hormonal right now and needs affection from a man. If you are going to be there for her and the baby you need to step it up now. No more fighting and no more telling her you dont want to be with her any more. Tell her how you feel and that if you love her, tell her that too and say you want to be there for her and the baby. Only you, and going forward only you. That you want her to stop talking to the other guy. If you were technically not going out or about to break up she really didn't cheat on you with the other guy, they were just talking. Be grown up about all this, you are about to be a father again! GL!How do I keep this going with a girl who is pregnant?
I agree with the first answer. I am 20 years old and have a 18 month old baby boy and I went through the SAME EXACT thing as what you are typing I actually thought you were my sons father for a quick second and realized obvioulsy not lol but we are very hormonal and just want affection stop telling her crap and just take care of her take her out while she is pregnant do nice things together while you can because baby is coming soon and before you know it all that sweet stuff will be slightly over because you will be taking care of a baby. Get it together as a matter of fact get off this yahoo answers and drive 4 hours to her house right now. And tell her how you feel trust me she will LOVE IT I know I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment