Thursday, October 28, 2010

Valentine's day question from a guy... My girlfriend and I agreed not to get anything for each other for......

gifts for Valentine's day.



When I got home from work she had a couple cards, and a bag full of small but thoughtful presents waiting for me.



I however did not have a single thing for her, and now feel bad.



Although we did agree not to get anything for each other, she still went out and got some stuff for me.



Do you think I should try to get her some presents now, or does that seem worse than not getting her anything based on our earlier agreement.



She did not seem upset about me not getting her anything, but I think women can sometimes be sneaky ninjas with how they really feel.



As we all know, ';fine'; does not always mean ';fine';.



Please help if you have any suggestions.Valentine's day question from a guy... My girlfriend and I agreed not to get anything for each other for......
I would suggest doing something nice for her today, rather than buying something for her.Valentine's day question from a guy... My girlfriend and I agreed not to get anything for each other for......
i wouldn't get her a thing as that was previously agreed upon. she shouldn't expect a thing and she has no right to be upset because you two had made an agreement and she should have stuck by that as you have.



Mom of B %26amp; D
i wouldn't get her anything this time, but know if she says that again, she is lying...

buy her something next time :)
Now she's expecting it so wait a couple of weeks and suprise her. Let her think that you've forgotten all about it. Guys can be sneaky ninjas too.
i would have done the same as her and been fine with it if it was pre agreed, why not plan a special surprise for the weekend, its completely seperate but thoughtful
Maybe take her out for a nice dinner this weekend.
If you have an anniversary of when you first met, get her loads of pressies and cards then.



Otherwise you could leave her a small gift everyday for 14 days to symbolise the 14th day as being Valentines day.
It goes back to the fact that women are from Venus and men are from Mars. Being from Mars, men take every thing verbatum and do not ususally hear what is not being said. I would wait a few days and then do something nice for her. Maybe keep a little something always tucked away for just such an emergency. Good luck.
she suckered you big time. now you gots ta go buy a diamond.



or at least dinner in fancy restaurant. no taco loco don't count. you can take me there for givin you this legal advice though.
this is kinda like mine and my bf's story. he feft bad because i bought him some nice things and he just made me 2 burned CD's. that was sweet of him because he knows i love music. just get her a giant teddy bear and a box of chocolate
Take her out for supper and have roses delivered at the tables for her.
Wait a few days and surprise her with something nice, whether it be bought or an extra special date or whatever. Don't bring up Valentine's Day - let it be just because.



And, now you know that ';don't buy me anything'; really means ';Do something small and nice for me - at least a card.';
No... you need to lay low on it for a week or two... then surprise her with a nice romantic evening... for 'no reason'.



Don't forget:

Flowers

Dinner

Massage

Music



Remember: It's the details that count. Be creative.... in another two or three weeks.



You'll be 'fine'.
I would stick with the ';Ninja'; feeling and bring home some flowers or something ';just because';
Man you dummie never fall for that when they say i dont want anything that means you better get them something or you will pay for for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment