Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i get this guy to like me??????????????????

i really like this guy (not mentioning any names) but he has a girlfriend. i am really close friends with this guys girlfriend. they are forever nonstop fliritng, huggin, and kissin. when he is not around his gf he is always flirting and huggin on me. i don't really know if he is feeling me the way i am feelin him. i don't want anyone to know because my best friend likes him too. his girlfriend thinks that she can't trust us to be around each other (me and her boyfriend) but i just don't know how to get this guy to like me. i know it sounds like im back stabbing my best friend but i just can't help it he is so cute!?How do i get this guy to like me??????????????????
That question has been answered a million times - just type it in search for answers and it will come up with a lot of others just like you. Good luckHow do i get this guy to like me??????????????????
Touch his weeener. He'll get the hint.
you are no friend if your trying to take your friends man!! Friends don't do that to each other. THERE are plenty of other guys you can go after. Grow up!!
thats pathetic. how can u even think about being with ur friends boyfriend. not only is she ur friend, shes ur best friend. so many guys out there and all u want is someone thats taken. U are so selfish!!!! its stupid how ur willing to lose ur best friend over some guy.
If you even get him to like you he's just gonna have sex with you and that's it. Do you really want that? You'd be risking a few friendships for nothing, plus what goes around comes around!!!!

Also his girlfiend will stay and you'll just look like the ****!

No comments:

Post a Comment