Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Know It's A Stupid Question...Guy With Girlfriend?

This guy started talking to me on myspace. And I know him and everything cuz he graduated last year when I was a sophomore. Now he has a girlfriend that goes to school with me, same grade and everything. And he's been going out with her for a while. I don't know her personally so I can't say anything. But he started talking to me, then he asked for my number and I gave it to him. he started texting me then and then started flirting with me. And I didn't know how to respond so I just kinda, ';eh thanks.'; But then he told me that he didn't love his girlfriend anymore and that she was getting on his nerves with things she did. And he said he has feelings for me and wants to take it farther. And I told him I feel bad for flirting with him when he has a girlfriend, and I said, ';Why don't you just break up with her instead of 'cheat'?'; And he informed me he couldn't break up with anyone, it would make him feel bad. I know that's a bunch of bull but I like it when it flirts. It makes me feel loved. But I know for a fact his girlfriend would be devastated to know what was going on. I don't know what to do. And I know that if he could do this to her, then if we got together he could do it to me too.

What do I tell him? Whenever I say something about his girlfriend he gets annoyed with the subject and changes it. And he's kinda clingy. I was talking to him and went to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning, then woke up at 10 and he had sent me 4 text messages in that time frame, all of them, Wow I guess you don't want to talk to me., and I knew it you hated me.I Know It's A Stupid Question...Guy With Girlfriend?
Sounds like there are a lot of red flags here. Number one, you're right, he has a gf and he's texting and talking to you all the time. He would do it to you too. And if he's too spineless to break up with his gf because it would, ';make him feel bad'; then down the road of a could be relationship lies more problems. Also the incessant texting at 3 and 4 in the morning is just creepy. It's nice to flirt and be flirted with, but i'd say, back out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment