Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I learn to not be jealous of my girlfriend's guy friend?

I know for a fact that there's nothing between them; they've just been good friends for a long time. But when they spend time together (like when they are watching tv or going to get some starbucks), I have an irrational jealousy that he's spending time with her instead of me.



How do I stop it?How can I learn to not be jealous of my girlfriend's guy friend?
It is simple. Either she is true to you or not. It really depends on her. If she is then she can have all the friends she wants. If she is not true to you then you can't watch her enough.



So stop worrying. Enjoy her. And let cards fall where they may.



And some extra credit. Girls really like their boyfriend to like their friends. It is important to them. So be nice to the guy. Offer to include him and be nice. AND a way to kill 2 birds with one stone is to find him a girlfriend to double date with you and your girl. This way he is out of contention and you score points with her for being nice to her friend.How can I learn to not be jealous of my girlfriend's guy friend?
Let it go and have more confidence and trust in yourself. If there was something between your gf and her friend they had alot of opportunities to be together, but they never did and won't. Spend more time with your girl friend and maybe go out as a group with her friends. Dont try to make a big problem out of nothing. Just remember that jealousy is something that can ruin relationships and friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment