Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girls help, which nightie will send the right message?

I totally treat my BF like the man he is,I will get him a beer when he is watching football, or go to his softball games and sit with the other guys girlfriends (I even wear one of his jerseys which is way too big on me), but he still treats me like one of the guys even though I am totally the girl in the relationship . Everyone knows we are gay, and like, at the softball game, the other girls in the stands talk to me like I am one of the girls. I even go out to dinner with the girls every Wednesday night. The boys play softball Monday night so it'is girls night out Wednesday. I am totally one of the girls. On more than one occasion they have told me that they love that I am such a girl. I like being one of the girls, but I want my boyfriend to see that I need him to treat me like a girlfriend..I know it is silly that a boy wants his boyfriend to open the car door, or pull out my chair. Tell me that im pretty. Or just hold me durring a scary movie. I know I am a guy, but I have never really been a guy. So, I am planning to wear something sexy for my boyfriend to show him that I will be his girlfriend in the bedroom but I want him to treat me like a lady the rest of the time. I have always been his girl in the bedroom. I want him to be the man and let me take care of him, but I want to go to a softball game and be able to tell the other girls how sweat my boyfriend is because he sent flowers, I know I am a bit girlie, but isn't it more fun. (my favorite is star gazer lilly) Soooo, which outfit should I wear? Am I such a girl?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=GK-252955%26amp;page=1%26amp;cgname=OSSLPSXYZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=7117



Or



http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=GK-246614%26amp;page=1%26amp;cgname=OSSLPSXYZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=7117Girls help, which nightie will send the right message?
I like the first one better.Girls help, which nightie will send the right message?
Second one.
We don't know all the answers as to how sexual orientation develops. The last I read, it seems to be at least partially a product of the uterine environment. If that's the case, it's not truly genetic (albeit almost definitely at least partially so), but it's part of the environmental effects that we can't control......and, it means that a person could be born gay.



It is not a sin to *be* homosexual. Having the desire is not a sin yet, BUT people can control if the ACT upon them. Thus, while being a homosexual is not a sin, acting upon those urges and engaging in homosexual relations is a sin. To give you another example, many, many people have desires for the opposite sex before marriage. Those desires in and of themselves are not sinful (and during puberty and adolescence, can be rampant), but choosing to dwell on those thoughts or to act upon them before marriage is sinful.



Living a chaste life is very difficult for all of us. In today's society, chastity and purity is nearly impossible. For homosexuals, it's even more difficult as they can never realize their desires in a God-sanctioned relationship. (Chastity may be difficult for heterosexuals, especially before marriage, but there's at least the possibility of eventually falling in love and being able to engage in sexual relations within marriage.) Why God gave them this cross to bear, I don't know. And, we must acknowledge that it is a very difficult cross to bear. However, I also think that *all* of us have been given various crosses to bear, some of them more difficult than others.



homosexuality can thus be a choice of lifestyle. People of all cultures have different urgings, some which are not approved by God. It's up to the individual to discipline himself to not give in to sin. There is no scientific proof of any gene that says someone is homosexual. There are those who have left homosexuality lifestyle, and can help others to find their way as well I guess. As with anything we rely upon and become acclimated to, it is difficult to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment