Thursday, October 21, 2010

How come I get so jealous about my girlfriends guy mates?

I don't know why but when ever i go out with a girl i get really jealous and threatened by her guy mates thinking that she is gonna cheat on my for him or leave me for him i guess this is due to past experience but why do i feel like this should i end our relationship over it do i not love her what going on with me i don't know why im like this i need help badly its really getting the better of me???How come I get so jealous about my girlfriends guy mates?
don't worry, this is completely normal to get jealous when your guy or girl is around other mates from the opposite gender. maybe because she's having fun it seems like flirting. you shouldn't worry, she probably still likes you. but it's completely normal to feel jealous. just whatever you do, don't show it. it won't come across too good.How come I get so jealous about my girlfriends guy mates?
Your possessive and insecure. You need to learn to trust your girlfriends.
It's okay to feel a little jealous, but being too jealous isn't normal. If you get to know some of her guy friends you'll loosen up around them because you know they're good people.
It is completely natural to feel the way you do. As long as you both trust each other then there shouldn't be any problems. Sit down and talk your feeling over with her, they will go a long way.



Good luck
you should trust her that she wouldnt do that to you.

i guess because you had bad past experience you

worry that your current gf might cheat on you.. but hey

not all girls are that same.. and i cant really blame you

for feeling and thinking that way.. just assure her that

you trust her and that you love her and the rest will

take care of itself.
coz she is shagging them petey and peggy much love mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
its no big deal, my guy becomes jealous even when I am with girl friends. its totally noraml. mostly everybody is like that. just act cool evertime, it will becme a habit to ignore such stuff.
awww,.. just learn to trust her.. you should talk 2 her about it... good luck..xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment