Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some guy likes my girlfriend and won't go away?

Ok, well obviously I know it's going to happen from time to time where a guy likes another guys girlfriend. Well my gf has told me this guy that she has a bf but he keeps trying to convince her that he'll only like her and no one else. The guy is always waiting for her after every class and she just can't get rid of him, she's actually getting annoyed. He's practically stalking her.



When they said hi to each other the guy (its custom for hispanicsto give a kiss in the cheek when saying hi) moved his head so that she would get his mouth instead. Today it was her birthday and he came knowing I was going to be there and he was mad and later texts her ';call me when ur not with ur bf';.



I keep telling her to get away from this guy but it's hard because he is also friends with the same friends she has. On top of that, she can't block his number on her cellphone (one of her friends gave it to him, some friend huh?).



My question is, how can she get rid of this guy? She wants to get rid of him, she has told him straight out she doesn't like him and doesn't see him that way but he keeps persisting. She's starting to get annoyed but can't block his number on her cellphone.Some guy likes my girlfriend and won't go away?
you just have to keep your eyes on her go everywhere together leave the other guy no room to get to her.Some guy likes my girlfriend and won't go away?
This is your problem now, not just hers. Tell that boy to back of before things get ugly between you two.
She could be really weird around him a critisise him.Or you could think on the positive side she likes you more than him.



Best answer plz
If she made her intentions clear that she does not want anything to do with him, but he keeps insisting you can file for a restraining order by a court and if he breaks the order he will do time.

No comments:

Post a Comment