Thursday, October 28, 2010

This guy my girlfriend knows is making moves on her, what should I do?

I am 23, my gf is 20.



My girlfriend and I use the same computer for everything, and sometimes forget to sign off things like facebook, emails, myspace, etc. Well I went onto facebook thinking it was my profile. Then I realized there was a conversation going on with some guy I didn't know. I scrolled around till I realized it wasn't my conversation.



I then saw on there he said to her, ';I won't lie, I kinda liked you.'; This got me curious, so I kept looking. She wasn't making any moves on him, but he was on her. I trust her, but am wondering if I should ask her politely to not talk to him as I don't like people with those kinds of attitudes. I don't control people, and am fairly easy when it comes to doing things. But I don't like people disrespecting me, and I find that to be very disrespectful to have a guy making moves on her saying, ';I kinda like you, '; and '; I need someone to ride on my Harley with me'; and ending conversations with ';XOXO.'; Again, he was doing all the flirting and **** in the conversation.



I would like some ideas on how to handle this. Thanks!This guy my girlfriend knows is making moves on her, what should I do?
This is what I really think, no offense.



I think your controlling. You just said your not, and yet you say 'I don't like people disrespecting me,' when clearly he was talking to your girlfriend. This isn't really your concern. You went into her facebook, read her conversation, and then got upset. You don't know the whole story, and your too guilty to ask about it, because you know it was wrong. Stay out of it. If your girlfriend is having problems, she will ask you. And then you can do something. But you don't own her. She won't be part of you until your married. So don't hop in her business. That would definitely make me mad. :)



Hope I helped.This guy my girlfriend knows is making moves on her, what should I do?
If she's not making any advances than you don't have to worry.
It depends how serious you are.If you can see yourself being with her for the long haul i would consider it a test.DONT DO ANYTHING!!!

The best thing to do is just sit quiet listen and watch.

If she tells you whats going on, then she is a keeper for sure.

Then you get rid of that phuka. Because most likely down the line he wont be their forever.



If she doesnt and tries to keep it low and pursue him.Females make it very obvious and are not smart to keep it pimpin like guys do.



Then get rid of both of them. And i am speaking on experience...ALOT OF IT!!!
if she wants to still let her talk to him just tell her to tell him to back off with the flirting cuz she's already taken
Here's your answer. Let her know in a not accusing manner that you were online and that you accidentally saw someone trying to make a move3 on her and that you were concerned that it might be an online predator. If she says it's no big deal, then I would question her motives with this person. If she feels it is also inappropriate, you can e-mail this person and let them know that you don't appreciate his correspondence with your GF and that if he doesn't stop contacting her then yu will notify the authorities that you believe he's an online predator. That should work!
If it were me I would go online and tell this guy to take a hike. You need to talk to your girlfriend first and tell her how you found out about this and she how she reacts.
You should do nothing. Be who you are. If you love your girlfriend, treat her like you love her. Your real fear is not that she will leave you but rather that you are somehow less than or inferior to this other guy. That she will find him more attractive and leave you.



Get real. If your girlfriend is at all attractive, sociable, intelligent, or blind with one leg missing and a beer gut, men are going to be hitting on her all the time. There is someone out there for everyone. If you think she is that important to you, put a ring on her finger. If she is not that important to you, Get your male ego out of the equation and take a serious look at the relationship. Then admit to yourself that no matter how you feel about her, you can not force her or make her feel the same way about you.



It is not disrespectful. That is your male ego blowing off steam. You need to say nothing to this guy. That is your girlfriend's job. I would suggest to you that if she does not, your relationship is not what you think it is. You may want to take a closer look at it.



If this is a public site, you may want to ask your GF why she has not blown off this guy already. I would not do it in a mean way. It's just interesting that she has not mentiond you, don't you think? Why be angry at the guy when he is doing what comes natural. Why dosen't mentioning you come natural to your girlfriend? Seems to me that that might be worth looking at. In the end, men are always going to hit on her. It's not up to you how she responds.
this happens to me all of them time. I actually had a guy I met at a party send me a message on myspace the other day asking me to have sex with him. I told him no and I didn't flirt with him back, but I did tell my boyfriend about the message. I normally don't. I get messages from guys all the time flirting with he and ended the messages with XOXO even when I don't know them AT ALL. So... I wouldn't worry. If your girlfriend isn't flirting back then I wouldn't ask her to stop talking to them.. I understand your concern.. but then she might wonder how you knew they were talking, and think that you don't trust her and that you snoop through her stuff. so your best bet would be to tell the truth I guess........ Just tell her ';I trust you, but I got suspicious after seeing this so I looked a little more, and I trust you and you didn't do anything wrong but I don't really like this guy talking to you. I'm sorry I looked through your things, I just love you and I didn't feel comfortable with your conversations with him';

No comments:

Post a Comment