Thursday, October 21, 2010

Guy with girlfriend problems...?

so i like this guy, cody. cody likes me also. buttttt he has a girlfriend, the biggest ****** in the world, lindsey. lindsey doesn't know me and cody like eachother, we text 24/7 and even flirt at school in front of everyone...lindsey, is reaaally pretty but a ***** to everyone, even cody. oh and lindsey and me are both freshman. codys a sophomore. cody talks sooo much **** about her, i don't get why they're dating. codys tried to break up with her twice, each time she cries and cries. he feels bad, hour later they're dating again. me and cody get in fights all the time when we talk about our future or something, i tell him i want to be with him and he says hes stayin with lindsey and i get pissed. ha but anyways lindsey is the exact opposite of cody. she likes to load the make up on and shop. thats all she does, cody plays sports, active, just like me while lindsey fixes her make up and hair. i don't get why they're dating, they don't even talk!! they're like afraid of eachother or something. codys really really hott tho, he talks to a lotttttttt of girls. i'm friends with his best friend andrew and he tells me everythinggg. like how he sneaks out to hang out with other girls behind lindseys back. and tells me he doesnt talk to anyone the way he talks to me. when we text, hes always so cute and even wants to get married to me in the future he says....i'm stuck. this has been goin on for 3 or 4 months, i can't do it anymoreeee. codys bipolar i swear, one day he feels like **** cuz he doesn't think its fair for me to just sit around and wait for him. then another day, he tells me he wants to be with me, then another day we fight...what should i do...keep talking or stop it right now? we've tried to stop talking but we always start texting again after like 2 or 3 days cuz he says he needs me in his life and stuff like that...it does suck not talking tho, hes one of my good friends too.



sorry that was so long but i hope i can figure this out soon!Guy with girlfriend problems...?
ok don't pay attention to rude people who say ';are u actually gonna ask a question'; and ';OMG he like has a gf..ur a horrible person and if he does that to her he'll cheat on u.'; Honestly they have no idea what the situation is, sometimes a guy won't break up w/ a girl bc she's his ';safety net'; or he doesn't want to hurt her or he likes u both. I think you should keep in contact with Cody bc if you really like him u should def. not give up. I like a guy who has a gf and its so hard bc we had a thing when they were on a break but they got back together and he acts different now but I am gonna try to make it work some how and am gonna tell him that we can go back to how it was and idc if he has a gf because we are old enough to do what we want. Good luck girl (:Guy with girlfriend problems...?
Ok... are you going to ask a question or just complain and tell us every excruciating detail of your love life?

No comments:

Post a Comment