Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some guy likes my girlfriend and wont go away?

Ok, well obviously I know it's going to happen from time to time where a guy likes another guys girlfriend. Well my gf has told me this guy that she has a bf but he keeps trying to convince her that he'll only like her and no one else. The guy is always waiting for her after every class and she just can't get rid of him, she's actually getting annoyed. He's practically stalking her.



When they said hi to each other the guy (its custom for hispanicsto give a kiss in the cheek when saying hi) moved his head so that she would get his mouth instead. Today it was her birthday and he came knowing I was going to be there and he was mad and later texts her ';call me when ur not with ur bf';.



I keep telling her to get away from this guy but it's hard because he is also friends with the same friends she has. On top of that, she can't block his number on her cellphone (one of her friends gave it to him, some friend huh?).



My question is, how can she get rid of this guy?Some guy likes my girlfriend and wont go away?
Are you sure she wants to be rid of him? i wouldn't go rd kissing no1 even on the cheek if i didn't like em no matter who the mutual friends are. + it should b her doing sth 2 get rid of him n not uSome guy likes my girlfriend and wont go away?
More like how can YOU get rid of this guy.

You should be in protective situation here, **** his *** up or

**** his *** up

or threaten to **** his *** up.
be a man you wuss and tell him to back off your chick

No comments:

Post a Comment