Thursday, October 21, 2010

How does a guy act if he wants his ex gf back?

What are some signs that a guy wants to get back with his ex girlfriend?



GUYS: what are things you would do when trying to get her back?



I don't want to hear the generic: ex's are an ex for a reason... type of answers.How does a guy act if he wants his ex gf back?
my ex tried on and off for 7 years to get me back.. we were 19 and the breakup had hurt me so badly i never wanted to repeat that, but a few years later we had met up and become friends. i guess during that time he just listened to what i had to say when i talked about my relationships and tried to become what he knew i deserved in a man. basically we became best friends, we got along with each others family, he even started working out and getting nicer clothes in an effort to impress me. it pretty much got to where my family and friends were pushing me to give him another chance.. but i wasnt willing to risk the friendship and i am a believer in the exes are so for a reason. about 2 months ago though i realized that the guys i had been dating were only incomplete versions of him, and after all this time, he was no longer the guy i had dated because the years and growing and maturing had changed him a lot... so after 7 years i finally decided to give him another chance and were both very happy. he often says to me the times i do worry is that after all the time effort and growth it took to finally win me back, there is no way that he would ever risk doing something to cause him to lose me again.

there are some guys that just want to have their cake and eat it too, or maybe they just flounder because they dont know what they want, but when they truly want and deserve to have you back, they will put in the time (no matter how long) and effort and the maturing it takes so that he will no longer be that guy that broke up the relationship, but in order for it to truly work you have to grow a bit also. i hope this old lady's tale could be helpful :)How does a guy act if he wants his ex gf back?
ahh... see thats what we're both doing now.. hopefully it works out, but if he gets to where he wants to be and still wants you then go for it :) some guys when they care about about someone thinks theyre not good enough. but you guys can always help each other get there :)

Report Abuse


my ex would ask my brother how I was doing, etc

he was always asking people about me. where I was, etc.

it was his loss. I moved on to someone way better :D

I did love him at a time but I'm so glad that I didn't go back to him because then I wouldn't of met someone even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment