Thursday, October 21, 2010

Roommates girlfriend driving me nuts!!?

I currently live with two roommates, a guy and a girl. The guys girlfriend is over at least 4 nights per week which I find to be a bit annoying. On top of that, lately I've been hearing her complain about how I'm in the bathroom everytime she needs to get in there. My thought is...if my bathroom schedule bothers her that much, then she should go home. Is it inappropriate for me to say something? My problem is that my male roommate has a very bad temper and will most likely side with her. Plus we've had some issues in the past and has been dying for a reason to have me kicked out of the apartment. Should I just let this go or let her practically live with us and complain about me?Roommates girlfriend driving me nuts!!?
If he has been dying for a reason to have you kicked out, then he has brought in the big gun, the girlfriend, to irritate you to the point of leaving. I would be finding another place to live.Roommates girlfriend driving me nuts!!?
Get a new roomate, but if you want to confront her about it, do it politely or it will only make matters worse.
F that, she doesn't pay the rent!! until she does tell oh well get use to it... She has no right to complain at all it is not her house.

And if your roommate has a problem, get a new one. You can try the net, that is how I found my roommate and I love her she is great.
if you know your roommate has a bad temper and to avoid any trouble find another place even it is one room because that is all you have now and i see nothing but trouble
I think its probably best to put up with it, maybe find another place to live....????If its annoying you that much!



But by the sounds of things, you mentioning it, will just make things worse! x
no say somthing to her
suggest that you look for another place............

No comments:

Post a Comment