Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I tell this guy I like him? He thinks I like his friend :(?

I've been speaking to a lovlely guy for months now, only thing is we never met untill today. But I was sort of seeing another guy, who I only met a week ago, but he has now made it clear he dosn't want a realtionship with me. I am kinda glad of this as I like this other guy far more! only thing is, i think he thinks i am this other guys girlfriend now! I wish i never mentioned it! I would love to tell him he is the guy I really like! I just have so much more in common with him, but I have no idea if he feels the same way (i got the feeeling he did though) or how to tell him?! Help? :)How do I tell this guy I like him? He thinks I like his friend :(?
just say your the guy i want!



eazy duz it
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment