Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i know if he wnats to go out with me ?

I think i like this guy LOL

and well hes older tehn me hes 16

17 on the 5th

Hes got ADHD and OCD

hes never had a girlfriend because of that



i feel sorry 4 him

he is really cute

great personality

really funny



i asked him the other day

';Honestly if i wasnt 14 would u ever go out with me'; and eh said yes



is there anything else i can say ?

about going out with people lol



10 points best answer

lol

thanks =] xxHow do i know if he wnats to go out with me ?
Just tell him you like him! As long as you can accept that problems may arise which are linked with this OCD and ADHD and will be happy to support him and stay with him then I don't see the problem in just saying to him. The only other thing I can think of that you'll need to bare in mind, is if you two do date and then want to start having sex, is that the age gap could be an issue. I've no idea what the American laws are for having sex legally because I'm from the UK but other than that I think you should just go for it and tell him you like him!

I hope this helps xHow do i know if he wnats to go out with me ?
Ask him If he likes you? Or just tell him you think hes funny and ask him to go to the movies or something.
There isn't that much of an age-gap and anyway, age shouldn't matter (within reason.). Your personality..let it shine through, and make an effort with your friendship. Make him see past your age and to the person you are. If you really like him, maybe hint at that? Not too much, but maybe so he sees the point and sees you as a potential girlfriend rather than a female friend.



Good luck :)
just be honest, if you haven't already about how you like him, and just see if hes willing to give it a chance.
He already told you that he ';wants'; to go out with you, you're just too young. He could go to jail if your parents objected to the relationship. Date someone your own age or wait till you're college aged (which is best because men are single-minded dogs).
  • PDA
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment