Thursday, October 21, 2010

Guys, girlfriend an exotic dancer?

If your girlfriend came out and told you she was an exotic dancer would you look at her differently?



I'm nervous, but it's definitely time to let my new guy know. We just started dating. It's not my only job I'm also an artist and an activist, but it's just a good way to get some extra money on some weeknights. Personally, I am very content with sexuality and I think it's human nature to enjoy each other. That's why I don't see myself being immoral at all, it's not like I'm having sex with the guys, at all. I mainly pole dance and lap dance and I'm not going to lie, it's pretty fun. I enjoy it. People are quick to judge that a girl is a complete and total slut, when in fact I'm not, I'm just an open girl with a liberal attitude towards life. The thing I fear is that my boyfriend might second guess me. Guys, how would you react if you found out your girl had been exotic dancing some nights a week? Thanks =].Guys, girlfriend an exotic dancer?
He may have an issue with it, you won't know until you tell him. If you feel okay with it, it really doesn't matter what the world thinks, so don't waste time justifying it. The people who don't agree won't concede based on that.Guys, girlfriend an exotic dancer?
I think you need to do something with your life instead of degrading yourself. If I were him id leave you for a respectable women.
as long as the warm-up



meant she came ON HOME ........



for FUN AND GAMES



and the entre.......
You bet I'd look at her differently. Woo Hoo!
I wouldn't care if you was a dancer but i wouldn't expect you to get mad at me when you see me hanging on to another woman . I see nothing wrong with nudity and am not ashamed to be nude . I do not go to the strip bars because it does nothing for me . Its just a naked body and Ive seen plenty of those . It does make me laugh when some guys will put money in there undies just for a peek and go home broke until next paycheck. But like i said as long as i can take my clothes off in front of a woman and rub all over her and you didn't get mad well I would love to meet a woman like that but it always seems they can and i cant i just don't get it

No comments:

Post a Comment