Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hove you ever felt alone....?

ok well today we went to like a fair thing...oks well it was me, 3 girl frinds and 2 guy friends...ok we didn't really know the 2 guys well one of my friends was one of the guys girlfriend and the other guy was his cousin....so then we went we met them and his cousin really liked one of my friends... (the me and 2 frindes had met him yesterday and we went to drink with them and we all liked my firnds boyfriends cousin.... and so yeah ...) then today we went to the fair and he really likes my friend....so then my other friend sees her frined guy....and so she told me that she likes him...she tels me about him everyday at school lol...so there my friend and her bf...my other frind and the guy that likes her...and my other friend with the guy that she likes and he likes her back and then theres me......all alone...and i knew they all really liked eachother so first 2 of them got lost somewhere then the other 2 and i was left with the guys cousin and my friend....and well i liked him but it was oviouse he liked her and she also liked him....and so they were going to go on a ride and i kinda sauud ok ill go but it was a ride for 2 ....so then when they were getting on i got off and left them alone....the i was witing but the started to kiss like on the ferris weel thing....so im like oks....i turn round and then i see my other 2 friends kissing......and then turn around and see my other 2 frinds walking holding hands....and ahhhh it was the worst feeling i swear....... i was all alone and so i just started to walk of all alone...ahh idk how to explain it but i flt so bad like why doesn't anyone like me ...and what kinda pissed me off is that my friend with the guy i like well we all like ...well im into like bands that are screamo and stuff...and so is this guy...and i play the guitar...and so does he but this friend o mine i had just told her about how this band i love alesana is going to go to lima...which is close to where i live and how i soo had to go see them and she was like how could u like that horrible music and stuff and then the guy says something about alesana about how he likes them and she was like o yeah i love that band ....and said how they were going to lima and how she was going to see them ....and ahhh she toook my personality ....ahh and i guess im kinda quiet and shes more out spoken but i let her cause the guy liked her even before seh took my personality lol....but ahhh idk ...i feel jelouse and like i feel happy for them all i just wish i had someone or that i wouldn't of gone cause i was alone for like 3 hours...and i was mad at them but i know it was't their fault...but i just couldn't help it...and i don't understand how like the like them i know im been mean but ...like one of them is really hmm big...and not that great looking ...and well idk i just don't understand how they have bf and i don't.....i know i probs sound mean ...and yes i am jelouse but ahh idk i just want to have someone .......and im only 15 i know im young and should wait the right guy will come...but i just feel sooo lonely!!! like i just moved countries.... (australia to southamerica) and in australia my friends also had bf and i didn;t but not all of them did so it was ok...but here all of them dooo and im all alone....and idk i just needed to get that out of my system....but idk why won't any guy like me ...and i tell them ahh i feel alone and stuff...but when i frist moved to the school i kinda lied and told them i had had a bf in australia...and so their all like aww but you have andrew... (but the truth is that his a made up guy) and that just makes me feel worse...cause i just go yeah i have him....and idk what am i doing wrong......i feel im ugly .......and idk what to do....my self esteem was always low nd right know its sunk deep deep down somewhere .....

Hove you ever felt alone....?
wow man we have much in common i use to feel this way a lot hell i get pissed off and jealous when i see two people kissing. hell i get more when there having intercourse some times i feel that way am 18 your either younger or older than me i feel the same way. is not shame or guilt i have my ways with girls but i wanna find the right one even though is hard to find one. when i felt like this i just got pissed off i started thinking to myself that i was going to be mad a* hell and wont care about know one then it just hit me you need to be tough with your emotions. me whats the worst thing and worst feeling is that sinking feeling the middle of your chest trust me i been there before. and trust me is not a good feeling some times my friend even had took my girl and actually had intercourse with her in the bathroom which was horrible has hell another time my other friend kissed a girl i like and well damn that got me angry and just hell left his a* on the street with no car and the girl had dumped him because he had no car and i did. LOL!! is a funny situation to me but all these guys was never a friend that's why i don't consider no one a friend and i do stuff my self. i feel lonely and all that but it goes away some times is just a feeling that you get and then it goes away don't worry that's how we all operate. low self esteem i don't have that but what you need to do is raise that up don't get your self down because of it keep your head up get angry a* hell to the world scream and keep your self strong. that's what i did but hell i got popular after that so this is what i suggest you do i been there trust me i been there.....Hove you ever felt alone....?
break it up into paragraphs and shorten it. That is WAY to long sorry bud. Everyone feels alone at sometimes.
i tried to read it really......so yeah...and like....so it was like...you know...idk...too confusing...and like...so



do you get my point?
its normal to feel alone. i have before an now im alone again.. but u will find someoen your still only 15 an one will come along but something i learn is you cant always wait for someone to come along so if you find someone u like ask them out.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment