Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girls help, which nighty will send the right message?

I totally treat my BF like the man he is,I will get him a beer when he is watching football, or go to his softball games and sit with the other guys girlfriends (I even wear one of his jerseys which is way too big on me), but he still treats me like one of the guys even though I am totally the girl in the relationship . Everyone knows we are gay, and like, at the softball game, the other girls in the stands talk to me like I am one of the girls. I even go out to dinner with the girls every Wednesday night. The boys play softball Monday night so it'is girls night out Wednesday. I am totally one of the girls. On more than one occasion they have told me that they love that I am such a girl. I like being one of the girls, but I want my boyfriend to see that I need him to treat me like a girlfriend..I know it is silly that a boy wants his boyfriend to open the car door, or pull out my chair. Tell me that im pretty. Or just hold me durring a scary movie. I know I am a guy, but I have never really been a guy. So, I am planning to wear something sexy for my boyfriend to show him that I will be his girlfriend in the bedroom but I want him to treat me like a lady the rest of the time. I have always been his girl in the bedroom. I want him to be the man and let me take care of him, but I want to go to a softball game and be able to tell the other girls how sweat my boyfriend is because he sent flowers, I know I am a bit girlie, but isn't it more fun. (my favorite is star gazer lilly) Soooo, which outfit should I wear?



http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=GK-252955%26amp;page=1%26amp;cgname=OSSLPSXYZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=7117



Or



http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=GK-246614%26amp;page=1%26amp;cgname=OSSLPSXYZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=7117Girls help, which nighty will send the right message?
I'd pick number one :) I's sexy and sheer and really girly.



Good luck!Girls help, which nighty will send the right message?
i like no.2.
it's best to not wear a outfit at all as it gets in the way of you pussy
the first one =]
the first one, definitely. good luck :)
  • tried in district courts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment