Thursday, October 21, 2010

A QUESTION FOR WOMEN?

I would like to make it clear that I have not recently been dumped, nor am I trying to get a woman. I thought I would make this clear in advance.





My question is are women out to wind men up and screw them over? It is quite obvious that many women these days love bad boys or drunkards etc, but don't really bother with nice guys. But I have heard this about two times now, one from a woman, that apparently women would prefer a man who is imperfect because it will give her the upperhand, the self assurance that she could never be the one to blame in the relationship because her boyfriend is a bad boy or waste of space.





Are women afraid to go out with nice guys because they won't be able to pick fault with them? For instance, if a bad boy cheats or treats his girlfriend badly then it kind of makes her feel not guilty for doing the same to him. But if a guy treats her well and does not cheat etc and is not a drunkard, then she can't really pick fault with him.





I admit I have really lost faith in women. Women say that they are just naturally attracted to bad boys, but it's only in the last few decades that this seems to have been the case. About 100 years ago and long before then, I get the feeling that it was all the nice guys that got the women, but in the last few decades it's like it has turned around.





I thank God Jesus is coming back soon to put an end to injustice and evil in the world. I know many arrogant atheists will laugh and scoff etc, but on judgement day I think they will realise they have been deceived. I guess there will be quite a few people scoffing at this but I don't really care lol...so go ahead and scoff :)





It's just as a Christian I have to let go of all bitterness, but women are making this difficult for me. I hardly even look at women anymore, no matter how beautiful she is. It is quite funny when a gorgeous woman is walking in the street and then she is bewildered when me, being a man, does not even look at her. I think ';get off your high horse';





My mind automatically tells me that women are out to screw us men over and try and cause us misery. My mind just tells me this, even if I try not to believe it. And I have only really had one bad relationship, but I am not blind enough to see past the mind games women like to play. It's a shame desperate men have made it so easy for women--as a result I think it has made women full of pride.





Well, no woman will fool me. I can see past the snare of their beauty.A QUESTION FOR WOMEN?
I agree half-half (from a female perspective). Even I can see that there's a fair amount of girls out there just out for a crazy 'good' time, not caring who it hurts in the process. And yes, these type of girls will claim they are only attracted to bad boys. But on the flip-side, there are most definitely girls out there who aren't anything like that. It's a lil sad to hear you so negatively speaking of women (and no, I'm not accusing you of anything at all). I only wish to press that, I do believe there are some good females in the world today. Perhaps be careful not to judge a book by it's cover... those ';gorgeous woman is walking in the street '; being ';bewildered when me, being a man, does not even look at her';... try to look past looks and beauty, perhaps you are just looking to the wrong women?A QUESTION FOR WOMEN?
you have got it bad chill
umm.. no


Nice guys are so much better
Not all women are out to screw men over. I hope you find someone nice that will change your mind about us.
Oh my god.


I have soooo much to say to this, but I am just so tired.





To make a quick summary- if you are worried about all the losers that have no respect for women getting all the ladies, then really, YOU should be getting them too.


You seem to lack respect for women entirely.


So you ARE one of those losers that you are so jealous of.


Seriously, no 'nice guy' disrespects women the way that you do.


So you should, by your own logic, be a ladies' man!


I would never date a loser that treated me like garbage. I never have, and I never will. My current boyfriend is the sweetest person ever and i love him to death, and I wouldn't want anyone else at all. I hate those jerks and losers that use and abuse women and treat them like crap.


I would never go out with someone like that.


I wouldn't go out with you, either, because you are one of them and you just haven't realized it yet.
i am not sure what to answer but just want to make it clear that this is a generalisation. i am certainly not attracted to bad boys. in fact i tend to stay well clear of them. i prefer a man that treats me with respect, love and honesty. a nice guy. i will not waste my time dating any bad boys. they are a waste of space in my eyes sweety. hope you find a nice woman xx
I like nice guys...
im with a nice guy thankfully, and to be completely honest he was screwed over by a woman to an unbelievable level i wouldnt even want to talkabout, but since meeting me yrs ago hes put her in her place. i agree alot of women are so full of themselves the ones that are ok looking and do make a effort think thier every mans dream, i do get alot of male attention but not once has it gone to my head iv actually got quite low confidence due to personal reasons but trust me if you can not all women are like that and its awful when your at the blunt of one of them, if i was to guess a percentage on my own experinces id say thier are 30-40% of normal females out thier
Chill. Many women think the same way about men too. 'Sides, there are many different kinds of women. it's just your luck you haven't been able to meet one that appreciates you. And why would we want to pick fault with boyfriends? It's true we're very uptight about many things, but we're not trying to piss off or cause anyone misery. You've lost faith in women? I think more than just a few women can say the same thing about men. Seriously, about 100 years ago long before then, I also get the feeling that there were more nice guys and fewer jerks and assholes ('cause society had stricter moral values that everyone had to stick by, since they were much more religious then, I guess, 'cause if you didn't, practically everyone would marginalise you) than now.





Please don't make careless, sweeping generalisations.
o rly?
whats the question?
Not all women are like this. Personally I want to be treated as an equal. I don't want to have the upper hand but I don't want to get picked on either. I don't ever want to cause the man I love any misery and if he is saddened by me, in anyway that is my fault, I feel guilty and try my best to make things right. My boyfriend is a nice guy, a very nice guy who everyone seems to dislike. I am the only one who can see him for who he is, and who loves him. I am his saviour. Now really I would I do this because I am a woman and I am just here to screw him over and cause him misery? If so why already choose a broken boy, why not choose someone who is whole so I can smash apart his soul? It's because I love him and I want to make his life as happy and meaningful as possible while I am around. I'm not saying we may last forever, but I still want to be that girl who gave him hope for the future. Who made him realize he was not just a hopeless case, that, yes, there are people out there who will love him for who he is, that not everyone is as heartless as they seem to be. He has done the same for me. I had been depressed before I met him and now that he is in my life he is my ray of sunshine leading me to happier days and slowly I am getting better.





I hope one day you may find someone who will change your mind and open your eyes to the beauty of a true relationship.
well i dont think i go for either bad boys or nice boys really. i go for the in between ones
Am I justified in being offended by your post? I would love to know where you get the generalization from that all women are bit*hes. Times have changed. Women no longer lay down to be kicked, we are strong and independent and you don't like that. Yes some of us prefer bad boys, but do not make the mistake of thinking that we all do. It seems to me that you would rather turn back the clock and have us meek and mild, duster in one hand, pipe and slippers in the other. I am happily married to the sweetest guy I have ever met, we have a mutual repsect for one another and I wouldn't have it any other way. It seems to me that you need to let go of this prejudice or you are going to end up even more bitter than you already are.
Are you trying to say that all women are going to hell??? When Jesus comes back he will see a lot of things that I've done wrong, or not done, or could have done better and He won't be surprised by my attitude problems either. But that doesn't make me a bad person, it makes me just like everybody else - male or female. Including you, and you are in serious danger of falling into the trap of thinking you are better than other people - not at all Christian I'm afraid. With an attitude like yours, how are you going to give women a chance - I don't mean in romantic relationships, but as fellow citizens, colleagues, friends. You're missing out on so much, I hope you start to heal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment