Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mom, her guy, his girlfriend, brainlessness. what to do?

My mom has this guy who she's not dating but they say they're in love with each other. This has been going on for months, maybe a year or more. The reason they're not together is because the guy has a girlfriend. Other than that, they're a really good match but I despise this man for putting my mom through all this bullshit drama. Not to mention his girlfriend is apparently psychotic and cheats on him.



I came home today and he was leaving. She told me that he said he loved her, and later I tried to talk some sense into her. I told her he is a stupid jerk, something which I've kept to myself until today. She told me that she's tired of people saying that, but when she and maybe one other person don't see this, there's a reason for this. He says he loves her and he wants to be with her, but he won't dump his slutty crazy girlfriend. (And my mom knows this).



My mom isn't stupid, she knows about the girlfriend. She told him to back off because she's tired of him coming around, but she doesn't slam the door in his face when he shows up or hang up on him when he calls, so she puts herself in the environment to make her vulnerable.



Long story short, nobody understands the situation because only my mom is in it. BUT at the same time, this guy is being a stupid, foolish twit that I wanna punch in the face for toying with my mom's emotions. I covered alot when talking to my mom earlier but I still don't think she really gets it. I know she's an adult and I can't tell her what to do but she's crazy about this guy and it still hurts her so much, I see that he's no good for her and that doesn't hurt just hurt but it hurts me too to see her like this.



I guess my question is how can I help my mom step up and let this jerk know that enough is enough? Or maybe make this guy come to his senses? Something, anything, I'm so fed up with this guy. I know it's not really any of my business but I'm very protective of my family and I really want to help, because I know if I was in her position she would feel the same as I do now. Only serious answers, please and thanks.Mom, her guy, his girlfriend, brainlessness. what to do?
You've told her what you think of him, and that's about all you can do for her right now. She's an adult, and it's her own business. She'll decide what to do about him in her own time. Maybe she just isn't fed up with the situation yet...but once she is, she'll kick him to the curb so fast he won't know what hit him. For now, just be supportive and listen to her when she wants to talk or when she feels down. And be there for her when she finally tells him to get lost....and stay lost.Mom, her guy, his girlfriend, brainlessness. what to do?
I really do not understand why your Mom is letting this guy stay in her life. For there is no Love there its easy to say it but to come right down to it. He has no respect for her are care about her, other then the fact is, He has two women in his life and has either one he can go to for his pleasure. He is really cheating on your Mom bye being with this other girl, at the same time cheating on his girlfriend he is with all the time. So if he should leave his gf now for your Mom , He still could not be trusted for he has got used to having things his way. If he Love your Mom at all it would be nothing for him to leave the girl he is with to be with your mom. But he shows he does not care for your Moms feeling and no respect for her and Love is no where around to be found. He is playing her, and will do so in till she has had enough of his bullshit. It would be nice if she would forget this guy and just get out and meet other guys, for that relationship is going no where. Wish i could tell you what to do to get her over him for he is a Player.
I think that you should sit down and talk to your mom. Tell her how you see it from your perspective and ask her what she would say to you if it was you that was in her position and let her know that you don't like seeing her hurt. I think this is the only thing that you can do as she has how own feelings and it is up to her to decide what she wants and/or needs to do about this man.



x
Seriously, nothing you say will make her do things differently. In her own time she will decide when enough is enough. Just be there for her when she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment