Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is it normal for guys to act like this? I'll try to explain it clearly...?

A) is me (girl).

B) my best friend (girl)

C) my best friend and B's boyfriend (guy)

D) friend (guy... girlfriend)

E) an older (and stronger) friend (guy... no girlfriend)

F) E's best friend (guy... girlfriend)

G) creeper (guy... no girlfriend)



I used to like person D and he liked me. B also liked him, but she is now going out with C, long story. Now, D's having girlfriend troubles, they've been going out for 18 mths. calls me all the time.

Person G is the worst of the million guys that won't leave me alone. messes with me all the time... has asked me out but i clearly told him no. wouldn't leave me alone, now E pretends to be my boyfriend (his idea) to get G to quit. I've gotten to be good friends with F, he's really cool and trusts me. E isn't very talkative and he's intimidating. he also gets mad at guys that mess with me and send me perverted messages etc. not sure if he likes me, but i've realized i like him.



guys, is this normal? how do i handle it?Is it normal for guys to act like this? I'll try to explain it clearly...?
You couldn't have made it more confusing if you had tried. =/ Just type out the names. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment