Thursday, October 21, 2010

How did your boyfriend/girlfriend break up with you?

I started to date this lady in the early 90's We moved in together, was engaged. But she could not pick a date to get married. She wanted to control me at all times. I had enough of her and her antics. That was from '91-'94, I dated a few ladies when we broke up. I moved away in '98.(to find a better paying job) Word got to her that I was moving. (We work for the same Co.) I did not say good-bye to her. We started to date again in 2000. I would see her once in a while. We lived two hours away. We used to talk on the phone every week. Those calls stopped. I stop seeing her that much. I was working a lot of Saturday at that time. She mailed me a two page letter telling me that she did not want to see me anymore. It would not work out (the distance) that was in 2003. We used to mail each others Christmas cards from 2003- 2009. I learned she married in 2005. I knew the guy from our high school. No one special. I send her a face book e-mail about three weeks ago. I figured she would not reply back.How did your boyfriend/girlfriend break up with you?
SHe took her new boyfriends baseball bat and while i was asleep, she assaulted me and my penis, breaking it in 3 places and crushing my scrotum - thats how my ex 'broke up' with me.How did your boyfriend/girlfriend break up with you?
My boyfriend, broke up with me today. He told my friend 'tell amy she's dumped :D' when I was ONLINE! at that time. Which is what pissed me off the most, cus he could've just told me himself..but nooo! That's what I call a WIMP. I'm actually not upset (-: I'm trying to be upset, but I'm really happy, and normal? Lmao.
All the boyfriends that broke up with me either called me and said Im sorry but I cant go out with you anymore or Text me saying Sorry I can't go out with you anymore. But me when I break up with people I say it in person.
I once had a boyfriend of a year and a half completely ignore me and never call me again, the day after we went on vacation.



and then a year later he texted me saying he was sorry and wanted to be friends.

Sometimes you gotta say **** that ****, pull it together and give a little bit of deserving hate to the person that screwed you over.



The chick sounds like she met someone else -while- still dating you and then wrote you a letter never to talk to her again blah blah blah because she didn't want to get caught playing you.



But dude this has been going on since 2003. its been 7 years, stop torturing yourself. She's married, and isn't worth it---never was because no one is worth 7 years of torture unless you gave birth to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment