Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guy and Girl poll..please answer!?

How many (guys) Girlfriends/ (Girls) Boyfriends have you had?

2. do you remember your age when you dated each one?

3. How long did each one last?

4. Who broke up with who? if it was you who broke it up, explain why if you want, you don't have to!

I want to see if I can get at least 50 answers...so answer away!

It's an easy 2 pts....maybe even 10!!

Thanks!Guy and Girl poll..please answer!?
I've had 9 girlfriends...........



1st I was 19 (2 weeks) She broke it off

2nd........ 20 (1 month) I broke it off

3rd......... 21 (1 month) She broke it off (went back to old bf)

4th..........22 (3 weeks) She did

5th..........24 (7months) She did

6th..........25 (4 months) I did

7th..........25 (3 months) She did

8th..........27 (1 year 6 months 8 days) Became my wife but died 6 years later.

9th...........37 (1 year this month) My girlfriend now



Wow that took a while but I'm surprised I remembered all of that and as you can tell for awhile there I sucked at picking women.Guy and Girl poll..please answer!?
1



nope



both of us at the same time




7
11 dated a boy 4 a month LOL buit dumped him cause he was a flirt
a couple of each

nope

some for a few weeks some month's, one like a 3 years

i broke up with most of them


20,yes,2-12 months,me with them mostly,got tired of them or didnt want to commit to them
1.too many 2 count

2.no i dont think

3.longest 1 was 13 months

4.most of em broke up with me but if i broke up with them it was because they had a bad aditude


0 honestly

so none of the below problems


I'm with my first boyfriend. We've been together for about 3 months.
I had 2 gfs.



#1 was 15 and # 2 was 19.



Both were about a week.



I broke up with #1 because she thaught I was an ATM Machine.

And #2 broke up with me because she thaught I cheated on her witch I never do when I'm dating a girl.
1 = 1

2 = yes i do

3 = still with the first one

4 = N/A



been together for almost 3 years now...
3 boyfriends



9, 10, 11,



9 years =summer

10=summer

11=right now



9 years=guy

10=he moved

11=not yet


1.How many (guys) Girlfriends/ (Girls) Boyfriends have you had?



-i only had 3 boyfriends..





2. do you remember your age when you dated each one?



-yes 15 years old with the first one

-16 1/2 with the second one

-3rd one was 17 and onnn



3. How long did each one last?



-first 1 year

-second 8 months

-third ...still with him 4years strong!! ((engaged))



4. Who broke up with who? if it was you who broke it up, explain why..



the first one was we decided to just be friends bcuz it was complicated but after that me and him became friend and he was my valentines for 3 years in a row lol =))



the second one i broke up with him cuz he was a player ((so F..uCk himm..



and the third like i mention before, we still together and happily engaged with a 14 month old baby =))
uhh...5 boyfriends



yeah i was 13-14



i dumped them all. 1st guy cuz he was super clingy and annoying and called me like 30 times a day. 2nd guy cuz he was a total playa. 3rd guy cuz he was like my best friend nd i didnt wanna lose him. 4th guy cuz he was pmsing all the time. 5th guy cuz he was a perv and i liked alberttoo.



they lasted between like a day [[lol that was my friend]] and 3 and a haf months
1. alot b/f's that is, never had a g/f

2. no, i don't remember I think I started at about 20 (I was a late bloomer) ended at age 39 when I met my hubby

3. shortest one- 2 weeks, longest one- 7 years

4. I broke up with most of them coz they were losers .One broke up with me coz well, I don't know, he never told me
1) 2

2.) i was 11 for the first and 16 for the second

3.) 1st- 2 years(on and off in school wasn't really anything, i wouldn't even call it a relationship) 2nd- Im currently in it so idk, 2 weeks so far =)

4.) i did. Lost interest and knew it wasn't worth it.
I've had six boyfriends, few unofficial ones here and there. First few boyfriends were about three months, give or take. My current one, almost three years. I've broken up with all but one, and it was a mutual breakup. I suck at breaking up with people, so I tend to shy away and don't answer their calls anymore. It's not very nice, wouldn't recommend it.
2.do you remember your age when you dated each one?no

3. How long did each one last?about 3 months one only lasted a week though.

4. Who broke up with who? if it was you who broke it up, explain why if you want, you don't have to! usually i was the one to dump them





ooohh i think im number 16





?xoxo?
How many (guys) Girlfriends/ (Girls) Boyfriends have you had? liek 1 lol..

2. do you remember your age when you dated each one? 14

3. How long did each one last? a month

4. Who broke up with who? if it was you who broke it up, explain why if you want, you don't have to! i did, lol i cant remember why

I want to see if I can get at least 50 answers...so answer away!

It's an easy 2 pts....maybe even 10!!
1. many

2. yes

3. from two weeks to some years

4. sometime I broke it up, sometimes the women, for various reasons



...what about you?
4

15,16,16,17

1 month, 3 weeks, 5 weeks, 6 months

1: both, 2: him, 3:me (he cheated on me), 4: he moved

ur welcome lol = ]
1- Three

2- 1st and 2 I dated them when I was 13, 3d one at 14

3- 1st : 3 months, 2nd : 5 months, 3d : 8 months !!

4- I broke up with them all, 1st one (I realized that he was too old';HE WAS 20!!)

2nd one (he started to ignore me so I felt like he wasn't interested in me anymore)

3d one (It was too complicated I just couldn't take it anymore)

I love the 3d one the most and I still love him !! %26lt;3 %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; even though we're not together anymore :(
13



nope



couple months



both ways

No comments:

Post a Comment