Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you get over a guy with a girlfriend?

I've really liked this guy for a few months now and i thought we were getting close but then he got back together with his ex girlfriend, a close friend of his told me he didnt really want to but their parents are close and sort of push their relationship to work, and hes so flirty with me still!, but its besides the point i suppose, . How can I get over him? I have to see him everyday in college.How do you get over a guy with a girlfriend?
Distance yourself from this person it's gonna be hard if you see him everyday at college but try not spending time speaking to him. Then when someone new comes along he will be the past.How do you get over a guy with a girlfriend?
they best thing is to stay away as far as possible...like in the canteen if you see him, sit as far away as possible. As, if you get along etc you'll get tempted and that's not good.
Distance- and when you do talk make it friendly not flirty
the only way to get over a guy is to get under another one ;)
DISTANCE. I know its hard, but that's the best way!
u get a boyfriend then show him whats hes missing

No comments:

Post a Comment