Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to make him feel bad about loosing you?

So I was really close with this guy and he said he never wanted to loose me but then went and got a girlfriend. I told him he has to choose between her or me and he chose her. So i finally got over him and now i want to know how to make him feel like he made a bad chose and realize how much i liked him. Help pleaseHow to make him feel bad about loosing you?
i know how you feel its happened to me as well but he got her prego n they are getting married now so what i did was be all nicey nice n what have u n he came running back to me cause she was a total female dog but making someone feel bad for hurting you doesn't work so well so i suggest not doing anything because i regret doing what i did

No comments:

Post a Comment