Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I be a good girlfriend to a guy with a really short fuse?

He get's angry very easily. Like, if someone looks at him funny he starts getting pissed off and essh... How do I calm him down and be supportive w/o being naggy or bossy? Any girls have any advice on dating a guy with a hot temper? Any guys with hot tempers have any advice on how you'd like your gfriend to act? Thanx!How do I be a good girlfriend to a guy with a really short fuse?
Has he always been hot tempered? Or did he become hot tempered in some period of time?



Anyway, hot temper is mostly caused by, either unresolved anger (usually due to unable to fulfill self expectations), or having too much stress.



You could try talking to him to help find the problem or reason why he gets upset and angry. Helping him let it out will help ease his anger and stress, since guys usually keep everything to themselves (Its expected of men to be able to take anything! They can't show their weaknesses and have to be tough practically all the time, except when they're alone.) So, it'll be kind of difficult to really get him to open up to you at first, but if you keep trying, he might just feel comfortable enough to let you in.



Besides that, you should ask him to do his part in managing his temper. He should let out his anger instead of keeping it inside, but only when he's alone. I too am hot tempered, usually I'll punch walls and stuffs like that. Shouting really helps, but it disturbs the neighbors though.How do I be a good girlfriend to a guy with a really short fuse?
It definitely sounds like he has a short fuse. Maybe try to get to know him more and see why he gets so angry easily. It probably has something to do with his past. If it is really bad he really needs to attend anger management. Trust me, there is not anything you can do except be there for him and lend him your ears, you know? If he is really that bad then he needs to see a professional. Good luck! :)
when i get pissy my girl grabs me holds me smiles and stares at me till i cool off nomatter how pissed i get
Seems to me that a guy with this sort of problem needs to work out his issues/problems before thinking about having a girlfriend. Seriously, a guy like this doesn't deserve a girlfriend.
When his temper is about to blow don't calm him down by saying 'calm down'. That will make things worse cause telling people to calm down never works. Since your his girl then just shift his attention to you. Put your hand on his lap, hold his hand, kiss him or w/e.

P.S. breaking up with him will probably be a really bad idea if he has a bad temper.



answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Watch out, a short fuse can be a warning sign that this dudes abusive. He can end up hurting your feelings or hitting you.
Guys would bad tempers usually go on to be abusive towards their wives and/or girlfriends. Unless this guy is willing to acknowledge that he first of all has a problem, and secondly, seeks counseling or gets help for his problem, it would be in your best interest to get out of this relationship before it is too late. I know a few women who were involved with guys with tempers like your boyfriend and two of them were actually murdered by these guys. It may not seem like a life threatening situation now, but unless he gets help it will only get worse. I pray you make the right decision. Peace and God bless.
The best advice I or many people can give you is; RUN, RUN as fast as you can. The last thing you need is for a guy who can't control his temper. You think it is bad now; wait until you get more involved with him and he starts to beat the living hell out of you and then says, ';oh, I'm so sorry, it will never happen again.'; Your just asking to have your life taken from you. If you don't believe what I am saying; Put ';men with bad tempers'; in your browser and read the sad stories. I wish you well and I also wish you the fastest feet in town. Move on and enjoy life with a man that treats you like a woman.
You see sometimes when my bf is in a agitated mood and lets say someone whispers something bad about him and let me say it's about his height. He's 6'11 and I'm 5'3 yes very odd but I love em and I mean all of him. Unlike some females I have a very overactive sexual appetite.



So lets give it a scenario?



Let's say me and my boyfriend are at a restaurant and there are two guy friends sitting at a table behind us. (Rarely this happens but it did happen once or twice)



Anyways the guys behind us are talking smack saying ';how did a tall as giant get that?'; ';I know I bet if I try'd I could hit that'; ';Whatever man I could hit that before you';



My boyfriend gets mad and gets up and starts yelling at the guys behind us and is about to hit him I have three options that are sure to work.



1. Get in front of him and hug him.

That way he'd be shock and like what the hell?



2. Kiss him and slip in a little tongue.

That way he'd be to into the kiss to do anything.



3. Whisper tempting things in his ear if he stops I'll do something I dont regularly do on a daily basis.



That may not work but that's what helps me i like option 3 the most though ;P
Well, I'm confused here honestly. Is he really your boyfriend? Or are you having a crush on him? If he is your boyfriend, try to talk to him and help him as much as possible. If you are just having a crush on him, I dont think he has much interest in you. No disrespect. Guys get frustrated when girls or other people annoys or bugs them. They would try to get away from it.
Smile , lift up your foot, insert in buttocks.



kick him to the curb, and find a guy who treats you like a princess :)
Dump him?
Their might be several approaches. First, does he agree that he has a bad temper? If so, you can discuss having a way to tell him when his overreacting. Kindly and with respect. If he doesn't see it perhaps you could find anything in his response that shows some restraint and praise him for it. You might choose to discuss this with him when he is relaxed and happy. Maybe you could tell him you are a bit scared of him at those times and want to help him to chill. But always leave him feeling loved and like a man. Express respect and admiration for his power (and now restraint). Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment