Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who should i choose, guy one or guy two?

so they guy that ive been crushing on for like ever finally broke up with his gf, he broke up with her. and ive cried over him and i really needed him. and he used to flirt with me alott before he had a girlfriend. now some girl from his old school is trying to get with him, or maybe their just friends



but this other guy whos so sweet and nice and calls me pretty, likes me, and i think i might like him too but he doesnt fit in with my friends at all. but my other friends really like him and think hes really cool and were all hanging out this weekend on saterday and i dont know if i like him because idk if i like him or want attention.



so heres how i relate it, guy #1 is a light bulb, guy#2 is a window, and i am a bug. the bug is drawn to the light and cant get away, but if its not careful it could get burnt. but the window is wide open just waiting for the bug to make a quick escape from getting burnt my the bulb, and the bug knows its safer. but the bug just loves that light bulb.....



so should i escape through the window or take my chances with the light bulb?

No comments:

Post a Comment