Thursday, October 28, 2010

So my girlfriend. GUys/Girls PLz HELP!!!?

okay so me and my girlfriend have been together for allmost 2 months now where both 16 she a virgin im not but

ive spent alot of time with her in my house alone and all that and she just wants to make out but she tells me she dont know what to do with a guy really how can i come across telling her like too i dont wanan sound dirty but too Get me 'happy'?

like rubbing/sucking/ect.

how can i tell her ive tryed putting her hang on there but she will untill i take my hand off her hand then i guess she feels like she shouldnt so how can iSo my girlfriend. GUys/Girls PLz HELP!!!?
Well, the best bet is just have a candid discussion about it. Honestly, if you guys can't sit down and talk about sexual intimacy in a frank, mature way, you shouldn't be fooling around. When my cousin sent me in to buy condoms for her and her boyfriend, I told her, ';Look, if you can't buy your own condoms, you're not ready to have sex.'; Same idea kinda applies here.So my girlfriend. GUys/Girls PLz HELP!!!?
shes not ready and i wouldnt push it
do not, i repeat do not hold her hand on your penis.

That's way too far, if she moves her hand your obviously pushing her. Go way slower. I feel bad for her. That's a lot of pressure for a 16 year old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment