Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I make guy friends?

im a guy, but i was raised around girls. therefore, i make friends with girls easier than guys. my girlfriend has started getting jealous and we start arguing a lot and i see that it hurts her and i want to change, but i dont kno how. if anyone has any tips please help.



i dont really have much in common with guys..im not really into sports or nething like that.How do I make guy friends?
You really shouldn't have to change your friends just for your gf. Just tell her you don't like them, you like her, and she should trust you.How do I make guy friends?
Your in trouble with the ';im not really into sports'; part
right on bro! I hate sports! :D you just gotta find guy friends that aren't into sports either.

No comments:

Post a Comment