Thursday, October 21, 2010

Help guy/girlfriend problem?

I really like this boy who likes me back and we are really enjoying ourselves...he asked me out and i said i wanted to get to know him better first so he is being really cute about it and trying to help me get to know him.......Then comes in my friend a while ago she went out with him and she would tell me all about it how much she liked him and every single detail so i dont know if i should go out with him.....we are now starting to get relly close and i love her as a friend she says its ok if i go out with him but im almost 99.9% positive that she still likes him but now i like him too and he likes me back......WTF SHOULD I DO!!!!!! help pleaseHelp guy/girlfriend problem?
Well find out why they broke up first. She may be a good source of info about him, but that may not be what you want from your friend about your soon to be boyfriend. You have to decide if that would be too wierd for you. Otherwise, I think if you like him, you should try a relationship out with him and see if your friend can deal with it. But if it starts to cause too much drama, then maybe you should get out quick and hope you don't lose your friend in the process, but I dont think she is being a great friend for telling you soo much about him. Good luck sweetie :)Help guy/girlfriend problem?
well, if it were me, i'd forget about him cause i don't do leftovers from my friends, that's gross 2 me, but lots of people do it, and u wouldn't be wrong if u did, cause u like him and she isn't with him anymore, she can't get mad that u two share an attraction that she no longer share with him, if she likes him u shouldn't have 2 step off, it's ur choice if u want to date him or let him go and if she was a true friend she'd respect that cause she already had her chance and it blew, so now u can step up if u want, i wouldn't, but this is ur choice that u have 2 make.
i am a man first, 29, but i have had a similar experience. and let me tell you if she is a good friend, you do not want to lose her for a guy. i lost my best friend cause i chose a girl over him, and i am kicking myself every day. we men have a saying....there are plenty of fish in the sea. and as for that friend, we haven't spoken in 9 years.
I honestly feel that you should not worry about how your friend feels. She had her chance she did not pursue the relationship with him so, something did not workout otherwise she would still be with him.

And most of all I want you to think about is '; Why should you have to get her okay to date him or like him? What you two have with one another is your business. And, I would not share the details with her either it builds jealousy! Whatever she is telling you about her date with him doesn't necessarily have to be the same with you. Just do your best to keep your relationship a happy, safe one.
Normally I don't advocate dating a friend's ex...but she is only just becoming a friend of yours...and possibly largely because of your common interest, this boy...so who knows how strong the friendship really is at this point...Do yourself a favor, go out with him a few times, just on casual dates - don't let anything serious happen - and see if your attraction grows...take it one day at a time and se how things progress...if she is a good friend, she will be happy for you if it ends up you and this guy connect...

No comments:

Post a Comment