Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i get him to notice me?

Okay. So theres this REALLY amazingly beautiful guy at my gym (in my eyes anyways...i mean perfect in the sense of the type of guys i've always been attracted to) And i feel like hes way out of my league... but then sometimes when i come in he says random things to me...and i'm pretty sure he never does that to anyone else who walks in...but this is just from what i've seen obviously i'm not there every second of every day when hes working. But its weird...like ...he'll say something one day and be all smiley and cute and then he wont act that way for another couple weeks. And as an example for the things he says (because if i dont give you some you wont be able to make a proper assumption)...One day i walked in and its when i got my own membership instead of useing my friends membership as a guest, he said ';oh yeah you got your won i remembered! *big smile*';...and then another time i was wearing my iron maiden sweatshirt and he made it a point to say ';ironmaiden rocks! *thumbs up...huge smile*';... I dont know if hes just a really friendly person...but from what i've gathered he doesn't really go out of his way to make comment to other people about anything...i would give my right leg for this guy to take interest in me just a little, but i dont know how to get him to...i'm not a very outgoing person, and when i'm around him i get quiet and dont really know what to say or how to act, so me being the first to start conversation is definatley WAY out of the question. And i dont even know if he has a girlfriend or not either...so if i did hit on him slightly or say something to him to start conversation i wouldn't want him to get offended or weirded out because i have to go to that gym every day and he checks me in soo...i would prefer not to have to feel awkward when i just want to go work out... I dont know what to do %26gt;_%26lt;...i want so badly to just even know his name, i'm not in love with him or anything, not even close...but hes so mysterious and i want to know more about him so much. i dont wanna date him right away, but i just want to be his friend and find out more about him...i'm just so confused on how to deal with this situation...I mean i dont know his name..i dont know a thing about him other then he likes burger king (he goes over there all the time when hes working), and that he smokes cigarettes, and that his eyes are like this piercing blue color and i try to avoid eye contact with him because everytime i actually do look at his eyes my legs turn to jelly and i feel like, if i dont be careful i might just stare and start drooling. SUGGESTIONS??? REAL ONES? not like ';flirt with him';...some people give cheap answers that dont help much so if your going to do that then please dont bother...but if you actually have a good suggestion it would be GREATLY appreciated.How do i get him to notice me?
Hee hee. That is really cute :) I think u gotta get to know him first. No flirtation yet :) slowly, as you get to know what he likes, HIS NAME (thats kinda important lol), and those things, drop little flirtatious things in :) If you try your best, im sure you could easily win him overHow do i get him to notice me?
Don't try to hard. That is very annoying. Just give him some signals and if he dosen't budge look elsewhere.
No offence, but it sounds like you want us to give you some magical way to get him to come up and talk to you! I'm sure you have watched enough movies to find out that it all happens when the two people bump into each other somewhere or one just goes up and talks to the other! I f you wait to long, he could possibly end up getting another girl! Just find some reason to go and talk to him...say something like ';hey, sorry to bother you, but i've seen you here a lot and I thought maybe you could give me some pointers on -whatever-';. Anything like that should work...just stop being nervous and go and talk to him!





Now please try to help with my question!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
well just on a sidenote

smoking turns me off but i do like blue eyes too (i know what you mean about ';piercing'; sigh)

I just don't know how you expect for anything to happen if you don't actually get over your shyness

sure you can sit around and wait for him to make a move

I think he's a really friendly guy and might be a little interested

I don't think he has as a big of a crush on you as you do on him

The only thing you can really do to get his attention is talk to him, be cheerful

And he would not get offended if you talked to him thats a lame excuse lol

You can get started by asking him what his name is

Seriously girl I know that this is not what you want to hear

But if you really want something to happen you need to get out of your comfort zone

Sure putting yourself out there there is a risk but its better than sitting around waiting for him to notice you

i mean sure you could maybe get a makeover, new haircut, but if that doesnt work than nothing will
talk to him. see what he's like
Regardless of your personality, getting him to take interest will require you to talk to him. Think of a few things to say or conversation starters beforehand. Then, approach him casually and start talking! You may want to have a few backups in case you run out of things to say or the conversation talks an unexpected turn. It may be nerve-wracking, but talking to him is the best way to get to know him and make him interested.



As an example, you could as him to tach you how to use certain equipment or check your technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment