Thursday, October 28, 2010

My girlfriends guy friend is really touchy, what to do?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for over a year now and theres this guy, who my girlfriend has been friends with for awhile and I started being friends with him when me and my girlfriend started dating. He acts kind of gay, but I know for a fact he is straight because he has had several serious and long relationships with girls. The problem is he is always really touchy with other girls (so its not just my gf), the other day he jumped on top of my girlfriend and hugged her while rubbing his cheek against hers and has came up from behind her and hugged with his arms around her waist. Also he has gotten right up into her face and had his face like 2 inches away from hers.



Now I have a very seirous problem with this, and I would assume most guys would. I told my girlfriend to tell him to stop because I don't like it at all because I wouldn't even do some of the things he does in public to her and she is getting mad at me because she thinks I am over reacting because he acts gay and he is just her friend. But I am not over reacting because most guys would have threatened the guy by now.



How can I get it across that it is NOT okay, and get her to tell him because I don't want to tell him because she'll get even madder and he is my friend so I cant threaten him.My girlfriends guy friend is really touchy, what to do?
Dude, if he is not touching you, you don't have a problem. If he is touchy with you, then you only have a problem if you like it.My girlfriends guy friend is really touchy, what to do?
To be honest you're not overreacting at all, if you want his behaviour to stop then you should just quietly and maturely say to him that you think he's acting inappropriately towards your girlfriend(i know you said that he does it to everyone but that doesn't make it right) You shouldn in no way threaten him because he's your friend too and he'd proably only touch her more to annoy you .



Hope i helped,

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment